Paying for ADAC (1 Viewer)

Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
Following on from the positive comments on here I decided to get ADAC cover as the RAC cover I currently have will not do for my 6mt van.

I E-mailed ADAC with my requirments for there plus service and was sent a reply with the form to fax off with the c/card details. :thumb: Job done I thought.

I sent the fax to the number on the form along with a E-mail saying it was sent and a few days later received a ADAC card for myself.

A week later there had been no charge to my card so I thought I would ring and check it out. I rang twice and had the phone hung up on me both times. ( Probably my celtic accent )

I have now received the card for my wife but still no charge to my c/card.

I have again E-mailed the person who sent the original forms to me but have not had a reply. :Sad:

Should I wait some more or does anyone have a number for an english speaking person in ADAC so I can get this sorted

Mike

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi phone numbers for ADAC,01806101112 ----- 004989222222 ASK TO SPEAK TO BARBARA LORENZ ? OR ENGLISH SPEAKER -- let me know how you get on as my renewal is due at end of month
terry

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Ring Barbara Lorenz on 0049 941 55673.
She speaks perfect English and is a pleasure to deal with. She'll be happy to help with any queries. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Oops, duplicating! :Blush:

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
Ring Barbara Lorenz on 0049 941 55673.
She speaks perfect English and is a pleasure to deal with. She'll be happy to help with any queries. :thumb:

Absolutely right. I spoke to Barbara yesterday, joined self and wife, paid by credit card. "I will ring you back within the hour with your membership numbers" she said. True to her word she did exactly that, excellent service.

OP
OP
taffybloke
Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks guys. I will ring on Monday :thumb:

Mike

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Be careful

I renewed by sending a fax with my card detail.. (you do not get new cards when you renew)... nothing was taken from my Caxton FX card.... so I called Barbara... bad news...

She took all the details and charged my other card... great you might think.... but a couple of days later the original charge ... the one I had sent by fax was charged.. so I paid twice.. had to call Barbara again.. finally they reversed the payment I made the second time... but it cost me a total of £12 in phone calls.

So I would sit tight and wait.. it does take a couple of weeks for them to take the money... but they do.

We have been with ADAC now for two years.. harder to renew... but I do suggest you contact Barbara if you have not sent the details by fax... then you will only pay it once.

Bob:Blush:

OP
OP
taffybloke
Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
So I would sit tight and wait.. it does take a couple of weeks for them to take the money... but they do.

Bob:Blush:

Spot on Bob. :thumb: just checked this morning before ringing and they have just taken the money.

Thanks also to terry, stcyr and Mike405 for their comments.

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Spot on Bob. :thumb: just checked this morning before ringing and they have just taken the money.

Thanks also to terry, stcyr and Mike405 for their comments.

Good to see another member of ADAC, and all the posts about it, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
how do I know I have had it renewed?

When you renew you do not get new membership card (I have never had one for Sue)... so how do I know I have cover with out calling them again? well I know they took the money... but each month I get this high class magazine... eat your heart out C & CC .. OK it is in German, but has some great pictures and with a bit of work I can normally workout the articles... so the continued delivery of the magazine says I am covered.:RollEyes:

Bob

OP
OP
taffybloke
Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
When you renew you do not get new membership card (I have never had one for Sue)...

Bob

Bob. I have received a card for Pat but it has a different member number on it and all the fees have been taken in one go but the cards arrived with separate payment details for them.

I would ring and ask for a card

Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back