Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
i cant see why your name adress and contact details are such a secret we give all of ours out everytime we order something mail order or on internet same as blocking out reg numbers any one driving past my house can see them

I didnt say my details were a secret but just that I had doubts about security with so many documents carrying that information

etap

Free Member
Nov 19, 2014
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 610
Exp
3 years
Surely the purchasers already have your address if you sold privately to enable them to pick it up.
There seems to be a fear of giving away what some would call private information, but remember if you ever wrote a cheque then your account number and branch sort code are on it, if you ever post on this forum or anywhere else then anyone can search and find it, if you email people then you may get an email from a friend only it isn't a friend it is from someone using your address to send you an advert for something.
The list is endless nowadays, the answer is don't use the Internet or throw away all technical stuff and live quietly as we used to.
Etap

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
what you see is what you get. you can buy aerator shower heads that give the impression of increased pressure. but generally the pump pressure is the absolute limit. changing the pump has a knock on effect for the water heater and pipework

Sorry you are wrong. Under the sofa on our van an Auto Sleeper Kemerton there is an adjuster which allows the water pressure to be turned up or down. I had the book out and have increased the pressure this morning.

So the water pressure is adjustable.

Doctor Dave

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years followed by a break of 11 years and then 4+ years but given up now
turn up the water pressure? :rofl:

its a motorhome with a low pressure pump for the water system. Generally most folk could pee with more pressure

I can now (since my operation !) like a cart horse - previously like a rocking horse.

Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Sorry you are wrong. Under the sofa on our van an Auto Sleeper Kemerton there is an adjuster which allows the water pressure to be turned up or down. I had the book out and have increased the pressure this morning.

So the water pressure is adjustable.
pressure cut off switch yes but increase pump pressure no. adjusting the cut off switch which turns pump off after running the tap can cause all sorts of issues

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
I always forward any service history and receipts as they are an integral part of the vehicle and its sale. makes a huge difference in ease of selling and value too. probably up to a £2000 difference on a motorhome having a full service history or not
When buying any vehicle, but especially motorhomes, I spend a lot of time checking the service history. If a van has no paperwork other than V5 I will normally reject it and would recommend others do the same
That's me stuffed then - I've never been to a garage or had a vehicle serviced in my life :(:sneaky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back