Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Hi all,i hope everyone sleeps well tonight and relly enjoy the game tomorrow.( apart from Treacle who quite clearly will be feeling as rough as a bears arse because he wont sleep a wink). What im after is a passenger swivel for Ducato 2012 and wondering if anyone has purchased and where from? Also do holes all line up or should i be prepared to get my drill out?How much should i be paying for said item and is it worth doing?I can only fit one on passenger side as i think the hand brake would restrict the drivers side turning.Many thanks.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I did one on a 2005 fiat.. Quite easy, cant see why a 2012 would be any harder..

Link Removed

Look on youtube, there is a video on there of someone showing you how to do it...:thumb:
Beaten to it, well done Johns cross..

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ace68J3oknM"]Fiat Ducato Seat Swivel - YouTube[/ame]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Ed Excel

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Started 2007
.......I can only fit one on passenger side as i think the hand brake would restrict the drivers side turning.Many thanks.

Don't let the hand brake stop you fitting one on the pilots seat. I can't swivel (although the wife sometimes contradicts this) in mine with the brake applied.

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Not sure when but there was an article in practical motorhome or MMM over fitting one.

I think they did have to drill

Mel

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I commented to someone on an aire last year that he obviously liked hisbelt and braces as it was dead flat yet his wheel were all chocked. He laughed and said that was because he had to leave the handbrake OFF so as to swivel his seat!

So you could do that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back