Free Member
Oct 9, 2012
surrey
Funster No
MH
winnebago
Exp
im newbie
can anyone help me, im looking for somewhere to park my winnebago on a long term basis, with a view of staying in it for most part of the week.. please help.. it needs to be in Essex.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
was there any introductions?

Just wondered reading the two posts if there were any introduction? Nice when someone comes on and tells you a little about themselves and there pride and joy. Seems to get a lot of welcomes from the members I seem to recall:Sad:

Well we know he has a Winnebago.. so not all bad.... ::bigsmile:

Anyway I will do the honours from the forum side..... welcome to MHF.. great place to get information and to exchange it as well........... lots of members that know all sorts of things... even have an expert called JJ... he is an expert on FBP:cry::cry::cry::cry:..... (need to read a few posts to understand I suspect).. There are a lot of full timers on MHF and for that matter the sister site RVOC... I think it is 365vers or something like that. They know all the issues of CL's.. mind you Jim did answer it in the other post fairly well.
By the way after 5 posts you will need to open the wallet and pay some subs..... Mind you it will be the best £10 you ever spend as I am sure many others will tell you... even your membership changes colour at the bottom of the page.

Great place MHF.. I hope you enjoy being with us.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard.:Blush::Blush::Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back