Parking MH at Legoland (not overnight) (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Can anyone please advise if it's possible to park the MH at Legoland Windsor for the day
Have booked a CL for the night
Thanks in advance

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Yes.. huge car park..
Not an issue....

We did it a couple of years ago, emailed customer services and they let us stay on the staff car park.
Arrived about 8pm, saw the security guard who had been informed we would arrive.
Slept on staff car park and moved (as instructed) to the main car park during the day,
We went back to the staff car park for a second night stop...

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Do you pay for your overnight in the staff car park if so how much ?
Thanks in advance .

Vlad

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Do you pay for your overnight in the staff car park if so how much ?
Thanks in advance .

Vlad

Free... BUt at the time you did need to get permission in advance from customer services.. There was a post on another forum where someone said it was no longer allowed.. I will see if I have the email contact I used at the time,,,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
This is the reply I received in May :

<i>I am sorry that we could not get back to you sooner regarding your below enquiry. It is currently a very busy period for us, so it may take a little longer to reply to your e-mail.

Unfortunately we cannot allow motor homes, camper vans, caravans or any other vehicle of a similar nature to stay overnight at LEGOLAND Windsor for security reasons. We do however, have a campsite nearby LEGOLAND Windsor. The nearest campsite is in Maidenhead. There is the Amerden Campsite as well as Hurley Riverside Park.

Instead of going to the main car park, you will need to park in the coach car park as these bays are bigger. There will be members of staff around on the day who will be able to direct you on where to go.

I am sorry that I could not be of any further help and if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. </i>

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back