Parking at Hook of Holland.

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by slverdreamers, Jul 27, 2012.

1. slverdreamers

slverdreamers Read Only Funster

We have decided to go to Spain via Holland I know it s a long way round, but have done it a couple of times before and want to visit Delft again. Does any one know if you can park at port at hook of holland. overnight. Parked at Hawich no problem but not done Holland only day fare is a lot cheaper

regards

2. jaygee

jaygee Funster

Can't help with the parking but :welcomefunster: to our side of the country!!!!
    A Friend of our got a return crossing on the Tuesday 31st July boat for £125! (special offer through CC&C Club a few months ago)
    Although we live in Harwich we never go this crossing as it's always so very expensive.

3. Mags52

Mags52 Funster

We crossed from the Hook last year and parked for a few hours in a large vehicle park just before the entrance to the ferry port. It was plenty big enough for motorhomes and there were a few parked on there. I don't know whether overnight parking is permitted there. I do know that the Dutch police are very strict about not permitting overnighting outside of camp sites generally. Dozens of campsites around though.
    Enjoy!