lisalou222

Free Member
Apr 6, 2010
Shrewsbury
Funster No
Exp
10 years.
Hi,
im going to disneyland paris in July, and wanted to know if they let you park overnight there, and if so how much?
Will be going through France, maybe to Spain or Itlay, for 17 days, and any info/tips would be gratefully received. Im going with my husband and 2 young daughters.
Lisa.:thumb:

evans88

Free Member
Jul 8, 2008
South Devon
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
I came across this You Tube video which was posted either on here or another forum. Whoever did it has done a brilliant job. Watch all 4 minutes as it shows how you get in right through to actually parking your motorhome. You will see many are there in October 2009.

Link here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxMwTgLbhdI[/ame]

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi

Yes they do you just pay on the way in and they give you a titcket for the window with the date on it and your meant to pay for other days by going back to the kiosk or the town hall in the park. They have showers that i think are meant to be for the bus drivers but no one minded motorhomers using them.

I think it was about 13euro last july if you need to buy anything take a 5 min walk out the car park to the petrol station as lot cheaper than in disney. Its more like a mini market than a petrol station. when we where there we where sharing the carpark with about 80 other motorhomes .

Gerry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

schojac

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
new in 2009
Hi,

stayed there last August. 13 e per night and felt fairly safe whilst there; safety in numbers is the order of the day. You need to reenter and pay another 13e the following day; strange system but there you go! Park and station just a few minutes walk so not too far for children.

We used the park as a stop over so that we could use the station to get into Paris.

Be careful with the water. Water's fine but we witnessed many people emtying black waste and then using fresh water tap (inserted into waste funnel would you believe) to wash out black waste tanks. Needless to say we scrubbed the tap before use and used the one furthest away from the black waste disposal grate.

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
we were there at christmas and its now 15 euro a night, park away from the esculator as the disney music starts early in the morning:winky:

OP
OP
L

lisalou222

Free Member
Apr 6, 2010
Shrewsbury
Funster No
Exp
10 years.
Thank-you all for your replies, extremely helpful.
Lisa.
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back