Free Member
Nov 4, 2009
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
Hi sorry all another question i am afraid, We have just booked the ferry to france for a week at easter a bit of a whistle stop tour it is our first trip abroad with our motorhome and we are wanting to see the northern coast maybe as far west as Le Harve and then down to paris we were thinking of staying at Disney in the car park going into paris for 1 day on the train but how much time do we need allocate for Disney would a full day be long enough we have 2 boys 4 & 10 or would we need longer.
Once again thanks for all the replys to my earlier posts i feel more prepared to venture to europe now.

Thanks Ged

SpongeBobsDad

Free Member
Sep 23, 2008
north east uk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
25 + yrs
Hi would recommend at least two days at Disney ,if the kid`s have never been before you will not want to rush, there`s so much to take in even a couple of days might not be enough.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
we did first time a week last year and cannot belive how much of park we missed , a week new year and still not covered everything , i think to enjoy it and not rush you need a week there with children
will be back for longer this year to allow slow drive there stopping at bakerys etc , time in park, paris 1 day on train and very slow drive back hitting the villages and then coast road before calais

:thumb::thumb:

pendy

Free Member
Oct 9, 2008
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
3 yrs
Hi allow at least 4 days with the little one's you can stay on the Disney park itself for 13 euros per night, we stayed 2 nights and only paid for one (a tip somebody told me on here) there is no EHU but all other services are available.

regards,Peter.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back