PARIS CAMPSITES (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
a-classs
Exp
Off to Lyon tomorrow to watch Wales on Wednesday just in case they win need to think about some sites near Paris any suggestions would be very helpful

Delboyarapaho

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 17, 2013
Herts UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Liner for T
Exp
Since 2013
Look at website for a company called Hutopia. I stayed at their site in Versailes, pretty good standard although many of the pitches were not very level. they do have about a dozen sites in France so worth a look.

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Camping Bois de Boulogne.

Stayed there twice . Is good but you need shuttle bus to the metro and not sure how late it runs. Camping Le Beau Village Paris is a bit further out but is cheaper and you can walk in minutes to the RER straight into Paris

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Camping international Maison Lafitte is nice, good public transport link. A few shops and a supermarket nearby.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
we stayed at indigo in the bois de boulogne shuttle bus to the metro system every half hour

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Photo4x4

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt with over cab
Exp
Look at website for a company called Hutopia. I stayed at their site in Versailes, pretty good standard although many of the pitches were not very level. they do have about a dozen sites in France so worth a look.
We stayed there last year and it was the most expensive AND the worst site we have ever stayed on! The pitches were small, close and VERY uneven. The service point was filthy with excrement splattered all over it. The showers and toilet block were dirty. The staff appeared to be students who have no idea about the needs of motor homes. We vowed that we would never return and were glad to get out of the place. :(

I did write and complain but never had a reply!

Our next stop was about 150 kilometres to the south at a wonderful place called 'Arnie the Duck'! I kid you not, the French spell it 'Arnay le Duc' though! :)

KH

Last edited:

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
Off to Lyon tomorrow to watch Wales on Wednesday just in case they win need to think about some sites near Paris any suggestions would be very helpful
No idea about sites but as an English England supporting football fan I cannot tell you how much I want Wales to win this competition , you have been brilliant and I wish you and your boys ALL the best. Go Wales !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back