Paranoia sets in ....... (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2015
Audenshaw
Funster No
MH
Pilote Pacific P650GJ
Exp
Over 6000 miles between 3 March to 26 September 2017.
I bet you're all thinking "gosh, I wish she'd just go away" or words to that effect :oops:

Yesterday morning was woken at 5.50 am by the rain battering the motorhome roof. Whilst lying there wishing it would stop I heard, between the 'regular' raindrops, a steady, heavy drip, drip, drip. We were not underneath anything such as trees or overhead wires and I was trying to think where these louder drips were coming from. It definitely sounded as though it was on the roof. Fast forward to bedtime last night and as I lay down I noticed a dark line across the ceiling, about 1.5 cm wide. It looked like it could possibly be part of the framework between roof and ceiling. PANIC!!!!! - I'm now worried there is a leak in the roof and the heavy drips were in the void between the two layers. The ceiling covering appears to be some sort of vinyl and the mark looks more like a dirty mark, but I haven't tried to clean it. I've been looking to purchase a damp meter but need it asap to try it before contacting Hayes and making a total fool of myself. Do you think I'm worrying about nothing? Obviously I'd never seen the mark before, but perhaps I've just never looked at the ceiling previously.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back