wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I fitted a panel on the rv about three weeks ago and it seemed to be fine, however when I Went down to the storage yard where I keep it the battery is only showing 11.5 volts Sooo is the controller kanackerd or is it the battery, the controller was already on there as it previously had a panel on and I just connected it up. Any ideas will there be any clever peeps at Stratford cos I might be ear bending ;);););););););)

teensvan99

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Margate
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi. Disconnect the panel leads from charger and put multi meter across it Open voltage should be about 19 volts. If not panel could be US. Please do this in the sun. If 19 volts re connect to charger and disconnect battery leads from charger and test again should still be about 19 volts. If not charger US. Recharge battery and re connect all up and see if panel keeps battery at 13.7 volts. If not battery US. Just noticed my wifi has gone down so god knows when this will go. 7.33pm

steve & ann. ----------- teensvan

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
could be you need to reset the controller or it could be fubar

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
wasp

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Can`t see a reset button and when I checked there was 15 volts coming off the panel but the battery only showing 11

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back