Paid the Fun and off to the Sun !

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by MisterED, Jul 2, 2010.

1. MisterED

MisterED Read Only Funster

:BigGrin: Ok have not been on here long but learned a lot from you MAD:Rofl1:LOT!
    Could not do without my daily fix that is 0.0328767p per daily laugh :Wink:

Now to the real reason for posting in this area, and no I'm not lost, I do come here often :Smile:

Off to France on 24th July returning on 22nd August, Via the Tesco Tunnel :thumb:

First week on a site near to Versillies, then its of to play Gypsy on the Passions and the Aires.

Rough plan of direction Troyes > Dijon > West of Lyon > Tarn Valley > Vaugley Bordeaux > North Keeping off the Coast as I hear it will be packed then.:Cool:

Anyone give me any recomendations, we drive the continent regularily but this is the first MH trip there.

Take Care,
    Terry & Hilary

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Have a great trip, take plenty of photos so you can show us when you get back:thumb:

3. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Have a wonderful time and we look forwrd to hearing about it.:Smile:

4. Ven

Ven Funster

Beaune is a great aire and is west of Dijon I think. It's just a car park on the outskirts of town, with a few elec points (€3 for 4 hours from) but it's a five minute walk in to a lovely town. Lots of wine houses, nice shops it's really pretty :)

5. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

Millau town is well worth a visit, very French would you believe, lovely old bridge. Loads of campsites and I'm sure someone pointed out an aire. Not been over the bridge but it sure looks impressive from below.