Paid the Fun and off to the Sun ! (1 Viewer)

MisterED

Free Member
Oct 5, 2009
Sunny Aberdeenshire !
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
3 glorious years, previous 18 a Tugger!
::bigsmile: Ok have not been on here long but learned a lot from you MAD:ROFLMAO:LOT!
Could not do without my daily fix that is 0.0328767p per daily laugh :winky:

Now to the real reason for posting in this area, and no I'm not lost, I do come here often :Smile:

Off to France on 24th July returning on 22nd August, Via the Tesco Tunnel :thumb:

First week on a site near to Versillies, then its of to play Gypsy on the Passions and the Aires.

Rough plan of direction Troyes > Dijon > West of Lyon > Tarn Valley > Vaugley Bordeaux > North Keeping off the Coast as I hear it will be packed then.:Cool:

Anyone give me any recomendations, we drive the continent regularily but this is the first MH trip there.

Take Care,
Terry & Hilary

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Have a great trip, take plenty of photos so you can show us when you get back:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Have a wonderful time and we look forwrd to hearing about it.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Beaune is a great aire and is west of Dijon I think. It's just a car park on the outskirts of town, with a few elec points (€3 for 4 hours from) but it's a five minute walk in to a lovely town. Lots of wine houses, nice shops it's really pretty :)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Rough plan of direction Troyes > Dijon > West of Lyon > Tarn Valley > Vaugley Bordeaux > North Keeping off the Coast
Take Care,
Terry & Hilary

Millau town is well worth a visit, very French would you believe, lovely old bridge. Loads of campsites and I'm sure someone pointed out an aire. Not been over the bridge but it sure looks impressive from below.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back