LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Am thinking of going down to Padstow for the Obby Oss at the end of this month. Are any other funsters thinking of going on this great weekend celebrating the start of the summer.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
obby oss (hobby horse) day is 1st of may If you have not been before I recommend getting there a few days early as parking is dire. you could always wild park on the carpark at the top of the hill just outside Padstow, tis a fair old hill for walking though. it is quite a spectacle

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Have been many times Roger. Family used to own a hotel in Rock. I used to park on the quay just past the fish market, don't know if this is still allowed as have not been for about 5 years. Was thinking of going down about 4 days before and then am ready for the red oss coming out of the Golden Lion stable at midnight and of course it gives me chance to find some cowslip.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

poppys

Free Member
May 8, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1974 on and off
We stumbled upon this years ago and I have good memories of agreat time there.The beer flowed all day and the atmosphere was friendly and good humured.It was stange because the next day the town was completly back to normal and it seemed like the previous day was a bit dream like.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
We stumbled upon this years ago and I have good memories of agreat time there.The beer flowed all day and the atmosphere was friendly and good humured.It was stange because the next day the town was completly back to normal and it seemed like the previous day was a bit dream like.
tis some dark ritual from the middle ages, remember witchcraft is still alive and well in the westcountry so be sure to visit the witchcraft museum at Boscastle whilst in the area. Who remembers the wicor man, heehee:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back