Packed out .. No 6mt Rule here .. C&CC Cs in Wales (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Just spend 10 days on this CS

Cwmcuttan C&CC . CS
£12 , no extras inc. 16A EHU .. lovely site run by a lovely couple (I think it is £8 without EHU )

Free Wifi

peaceful and quiet, no children (due to unguarded pond) no terrestrial TV signal..

Near Llandovery

IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1000.jpg
IMG_1001.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg
IMG_1004.jpg

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
What a lovely place ... not members but considering doing more UK touring next year so might be worth joining just to go to this CS. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Looks very nice, however I always smile when I see 'no children unguarded water' as we live right next to the sea and there is no fence around it! :)

KH
I believe it's for insurance purposes .. it would require railings which would be costly and also spoil the natural look ...

indeed, no fence by the beach .. but plenty of drownings ...

Reactions: GJH
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Looks lovely, a bit different to here, C&CC site West Runton, lovely wooded site near the sea, packed out , children everywhere , no problem (y)

voyager14

Free Member
Aug 7, 2016
Kidderminster
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde
Exp
I'm a newbie, did have a Caravan about 8 years ago.
What a beautiful spot, shame there is no Toilet and shower Block.

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
What a beautiful spot, shame there is no Toilet and shower Block.

Not many 5 van sites have toilet blocks with showers.. can't think of any.. have seen a few with portaloos .. often best avoided..

Very difficult to justify that expenditure.. and even with a price increase .. it would take years and years to recover the capital cost , which may have the counter effect and reduce bookings.

Personally, I prefer a cheaper site and use my own facilities..

We stopped at this CL for one night en route Wales.. £5 .. no EHU .. very handy for the M4 at J18 ..

this is my 'ideal' site .. it was also packed out... not ..just the way I like it
DSCF1945.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

voyager14

Free Member
Aug 7, 2016
Kidderminster
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde
Exp
I'm a newbie, did have a Caravan about 8 years ago.
Not many 5 van sites have toilet blocks with showers.. can't think of any.. have seen a few with portaloos .. often best avoided..

Very difficult to justify that expenditure.. and even with a price increase .. it would take years and years to recover the capital cost , which may have the counter effect and reduce bookings.

Personally, I prefer a cheaper site and use my own facilities..

We stopped at this CL for one night en route Wales.. £5 .. no EHU .. very handy for the M4 at J18 ..

this is my 'ideal' site ..
View attachment 121146
I quite agree with every thing you have said, I personally don't mind not having Toilet Block, I have to consider my other half. It looks a cracking site lovely and peaceful, no TV signal and best of all no KIDS.

Deleted User
Was the owner not a member on here......Dylan??.......or is my memory letting me down again:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back