david32

Free Member
Jul 23, 2008
N Ireland
Funster No
MH
C/B
Exp
calais2garda20102.zip : Slightly revised route for The Italian Job, avoiding French tolls by routing Lille/Namur. 30 miles ... [more] (1.8 KB)

Could someone help please i have downloaded the above file onto my P C and extracted it into my documents then when i click on it to look at it windows says it does not recognize it and wont open it i just don,t know how to get round this so could do with some help .

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
right click on the file in documents the click properties....you may need to change the file type.

dont ask..i dont know how.

right click as above but in the 'open with' box try opening with a different program....Adobe reader, wordpad etc

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Think this is a RAR file and you need WinRAR to open it. I did a quick google search and came up with Motorhome Fun file download with a RAR file posted by Patrick.
Hope this helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
:Doh: been back to check and can't find it on google now ! :Doh: sorry ignore !

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi

This is an Autoroute file, if you double click it should unzip it, when you click on the unzipped file it should then launch Autoroute with the route on the map

If you don't have Autoroute it's no use to you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi

This is an Autoroute file, if you double click it should unzip it, when you click on the unzipped file it should then launch Autoroute with the route on the map

If you don't have Autoroute it's no use to you

thats why i cant open it either....

maybe brian (hilldweller) should lose some browny points for not saying that in his download info. :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back