• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Oyster Vision II 85cm (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
I'm downsizing to a van conversion so am selling my Oyster Vision II automatic satellite dish. You will need to purchase a base plate (£90 on eBay) as mine is well and truly glued/screwed to my roof.

I'm going to buy an Avtex snipe, so would like to raise the money for that via the sale of the Oyster so I'm asking £600 ovno

Bearing in mind these dishes are £1900 new.

I'm based in North Notts

OP
OP

Deleted User
Hi Chris,

We will be day visitors tomorrow

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP

Deleted User
I've had a few enquiries as to the type of control box, age of dish etc so I've posted some pics of the system.

As a special treat to any "Funster" buying the dish and to save me creating an Ebay account etc. I'll throw in a FREE 10" AVTEX TV (as shown on piccies)

DSC_3604.JPG
DSC_3605.JPG
DSC_3610.JPG
DSC_3614.jpg

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Def interested mate.. but where abouts are you ?

OP
OP

Deleted User
Just as an update, the TV has been sold separately so is no longer available as a "freebie".

OP
OP

Deleted User
Hi where abouts in north notts are, may be intetested in your dish and controller

I'm in Mansfield area, my daughter lives part of the week in East Leake though which may be handier for you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back