• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Oyster 3 satellite dish (1 Viewer)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I need to replace the satellite dish on my motorhome as it was blown over and the factory recon its basically not economical to repair. I know these occasionally come up for sale, so hoping somebody has one sat in the garage gathering dust. cash waiting

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
We have very recently had removed from our MH a Kathrein DVB Satellite Receiver (UFS 740sw) along with a Kathrein MobiSet 4 digital CAP 900, as fitted by Eddie Vanblitz.
Only reason we have replaced it is to be honest, is far too sophisticated for us! They are a great bit of kit (do your research) but just not for us.
So we are open to reasonable offers.
feel free to ask any questions and I am sure I may find the answers in the hand book LOL...
regards
Jeff

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi Jeff
thankyou for the offer, I was hoping to replace the satellite dish itself and use existing wiring and box. If this proves impossible or not practical I will get back to you
regards
John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back