LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
@cliffandger would you like one? I know how Clifton feels about bags?! But it is mighty useful.

I'll try and get some fabric to go with your upholstery..navy blue ok?

Of course you will have to give the specifications of what you want to keep in it....made to measure darhling.

OP
OP
Mousy

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
As to the rest of you.....well my mind boggles.....vomiting in boxes, weeing everywhere and timed lovin not what I thought MHF was about at all!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

margrae

Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Newcastleton, Scottish borders
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
8yrs
Mousy.....you have just reminded me of a handy disposal method for the 'solid waste'........could be adapted for the bucket at a push !! No expense required for portapotti.
I can see a slight problem with balancing but nothing that couldn't be overcome with some thought.......in fact rope slung around bed with hand loops could work. Gosh it really could work.
What about recycling the 'waste'.......could it be used for creating energy........and if so it might last more than 2 minutes ??????

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
@Mousy Dawn, thanks for the lovely offer, but we don't have a snazzy Hymer like yours with the handle that pulls the bed down, so we don't have anywhere to attach the tabs to, and we have to have the side guard up to stop Clifton from falling out of bed, so we couldn't hang anything off the side anyway! We usually stuff our Kindle, iPad, iPhone down the side of the mattress, and the rest of the stuff hangs off the chandelier!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back