Thought I ought to post a warning about this product after what happened to me last week. After boiling the kettle, I took it off the hob and lo and behold, the handle fell off. Fortunately, the kettle was over the sink at the time, so it fell away from me and into the sink - very lucky, otherwise I would have been badly scalded. When I got over the shock, I looked more closely at where the handle was attached to the kettle, to discover that it was simply spot welded in 2 places. It took me some time to discover an email address for Customer Services at Outwell (their website is very cagey), and having eventually found an address I wrote and described the problem. I am yet to receive a reply, having been promised one within 3 working days. I have been offered a refund by the shop where I bought it - they have been fine - but it's not the money I'm bothered about - it's the safety of the product. If you own one of these, you must make up your own mind, but I thought it only right to warn people to take care.