Free Member
Dec 17, 2016
brentwood, uk
Funster No
MH
Rapiddo A class
Exp
Hi all, newbie here again.

We just had our first holiday in our new (to us), Rapido. Dog slept outside in a cage with no problem, but missed having any kind of flooring outside the step. We have a wind out awning (top only), but no sides. Looked at those tents you buy that bolt onto the side and did not like the idea of putting up a tent when stopping in the motorhome (we just upgraded from camping) :D
Any advice on a type of flooring that will keep the mud down and not take up too much space when folding up?

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
NOT only can he re-fold a map, he was taught to do it on top of an armoured car doing 50 MPH. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Should be on top af a tank, you don't need a map then.... you just go where you want...:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Should be on top af a tank, you don't need a map then.... you just go where you want..
Lets chat this through..........OK, so I'm on top of a tank. I know where I am, and, I know where to go. Now, I'm in a tank, so I can go to my destination in a straight line.........Now, how do I get to that destination? Where is it in relation to my present location? No probs, I will look on the map......But hang on, S&S say I dont NEED a map.......DERRRRRRRRRR:Eeek:

Upvote 0
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Lets chat this through..........OK, so I'm on top of a tank. I know where I am, and, I know where to go. Now, I'm in a tank, so I can go to my destination in a straight line.........Now, how do I get to that destination? Where is it in relation to my present location? No probs, I will look on the map......But hang on, S&S say I dont NEED a map.......DERRRRRRRRRR:Eeek:

You disappoint me Tootles I thought you would be able to read the stars or the position of the sun or somthing..... you used to be my hero...(n)

;)

Upvote 0

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
You disappoint me Tootles I thought you would be able to read the stars or the position of the sun or somthing..... you used to be my hero...(n)

;)
Well.................................................I once read the Daily Mail. :( Will that do? They have stars in that. (y) Couldn't lower myself to read The Sun though. :eek:

Upvote 0

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
That's very true, you just get a big advert for "ammaiF" instead :D
I mean, who gives a bugger about the word 'Fiamma'? Its already written on most wind out awnings anyway. It's the quality of the product that matters surely, not what it says on it. Would you refuse to buy a loaf of bread because it says 'Kingsmill' on it?

Upvote 0

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I mean, who gives a bugger about the word 'Fiamma'? Its already written on most wind out awnings anyway. It's the quality of the product that matters surely, not what it says on it. Would you refuse to buy a loaf of bread because it says 'Kingsmill' on it?
You're correct about the quality, which is why I still bought two Fiamma patio mats, even with "Fiamma" emblazoned across them, but the writing is big and had there been an option for a plain mat, or a more discrete label, I would have bought that instead.

Upvote 0

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
but the writing is big and had there been an option for a plain mat, or a more discrete label, I would have bought that instead.
Why? Maybe this is a 'me' thing, but as long as it does the job, and well, then I cant see that it matters. Maybe if it said 'Knock on motorhome door for kinky sex', then OK.

Upvote 0

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Why? Maybe this is a 'me' thing, but as long as it does the job, and well, then I cant see that it matters. Maybe if it said 'Knock on motorhome door for kinky sex', then OK.
Yes, it's a 'me' thing, personal preferences and all that (y)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
styleruk

styleruk

Free Member
Dec 17, 2016
brentwood, uk
Funster No
MH
Rapiddo A class
Exp
Yes, it's a 'me' thing, personal preferences and all that (y)
Ditto, I don't like T shirts with 'LA' stamped across the front...Might as well say 'Tit' for all I care. But the letters are not a big deal if the quality is good, just a bit irritating to me. Now a picture of Kylie on it or something I'd agree on, that's worth looking at every morning.
I'll investigate the Moroccan mats, they look quite colourful.

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Ditto, I don't like T shirts with 'LA' stamped across the front...Might as well say 'Tit' for all I care. But the letters are not a big deal if the quality is good, just a bit irritating to me. Now a picture of Kylie on it or something I'd agree on, that's worth looking at every morning.
I'll investigate the Moroccan mats, they look quite colourful.
Look for Arabian rugs etc too.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back