Our wildcamp spots

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Our Bumble, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Our Bumble

Our Bumble Funster

I posted this in the main forum last week before I realised there is a dedicated wild camping section.

Here is a link to all our wild camping spots around Europe - includes Spain, France, Andorra, Portugal, Austria, Germany, Norway, Denmark and a few more. We note the town, GPS and google map coordiates. Plus you can download (free) in pdf, so you can print if you wish.

http://ourbumble.com/downloads/wild-camping-spots/

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Wildbill

Wildbill Funster

Thare not your wild camping spots any more thay are every one on the inter web now :(
    The next time you go to you're lovely spot it will ether have a night barrier or be a completed tip.:crying::crying:
    I find a spot I tell no one except very close friends.:censored:
    And never in a forum thread to many townays with motorhomes and don't give a jot abut the countryside:(
    We went to one of our spots last week picked up three black bags of crap.
    The remains of a toilet cartridge festering with maggots.
    I never advertised the spot but I did tell sumeone abut it last year never agane
    Bill

• Like Like x 2
  3. Our Bumble

Our Bumble Funster

It is such a shame when people don't respect their surrounding and envirnoment. It costs nothing to keep it clean.

I must admit, I always assume the best in people and therefore assume everyone will be the same...enjoy it, love it and leave it as they find it.