Our weekend (1 Viewer)

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Well we've had a great weekend, the first away since Autumn last year.
It started on Saturday, with a trip up to Dave Newells for a Hab service, our first since owning the van and our first to Dave's, the van passed most of the stuff ok, with the only problems being the spare tyre is the original, so is nearly 15 years old:Doh: and we need to change the Brake fluid:thumb:, so all in all quite pleased with that, our thanks go to Dave for a job well done:thumb:.

We then decided as the weather seemed pretty good, to wander over to Snowdonia and find somewhere to park for the night, stopping only for lunch on the way through Llangollen, Corwen and Bala, we found a nice little spot by the side of Lake Bala (the railway side) and were all bedded down by 7.30pm:whatthe:, yep 7.30pm, it had been a long day :Wacko:.
Sunday dawned bright, clear and calm just about as good as it could get for the time of year, I was awake by 6.30 so took the dogs for a stroll while SWMBO, as is her want, :RollEyes: took her time to wake up and make up:Smile:. So after a quick brekky (toast) we went for a nice walk around the foreshore, by this time the sun had risen and it was realy quite warm (for wales!) so we took our time and by the time we got back we were feeling quite peckish, so off into Bala for a spot of lunch or in my case an all day breakfast:Blush: (fat B*****d I hear you chant).
So after a nice leisurely, scenic drive back to Rhayader, stopping only to take in a nice sunny view over Llyn Clywedog near Llanidloes:thumb:

So now I'm gonna try and put some pics on so here goes:thumb:

No I've tried and tried:Doh: and now I've got to go so will try again tomorrow :thumb:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
We shall be in that area beginning of May, starting in N.Wales then Carmarthen show, then Red Kite if he hasn't flogged it and Newbury show. Then up to Yorkshire for my brothers wedding then off to France :france:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back