Exp
hi samm did you get through to the site :RollEyes:

ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Samm and Graham

Hopefully we will see you two at the meet - can you pm me please with pitch numbers if you get them.

Thanks

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
Hi Samm and Graham

Hopefully we will see you two at the meet - can you pm me please with pitch numbers if you get them.

Thanks

Hi Rockie,
It is my fault that Sam has not booked.
Just waiting to see what happens and may make a last minute decision.
Thanks

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Rockie,
It is my fault that Sam has not booked.
Just waiting to see what happens and may make a last minute decision.
Thanks

Hi Graham

Thanks for coming back to me.
For what it is worth, there is only one person on the list I have not met, and they are all great company!!
I was looking forward to meeting you and sam, and hope if you cannot make this one, you can make another.

Sharon

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi looking forward to seeing all ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile: at bosworth meet:thumb:

ray:Blush:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Graham (and Sam)
Please do not leave this as a last minute decision, it is going to be great fun and we are all intent upon that :roflmto: You will kick yourselves if you leave it until the last moment and cannot get booked and then have to sit at home and read all our stories :ROFLMAO:
Get it booked you two, you know you want to :roflmto::roflmto:

Keith

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
hi guys 'n' glas....im sorry i cannot make the grand opening meet ...:Sad::Sad:
i would love to have come but i am now flying out to greece for a week to go and spend some time with my mum in zante (all on my own:Eeek:) hope to meet you all soon,and once again im sorry i cannot make it,i wish you all a fab,happy "FUN" time, samm :thumb: x

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
That's a shame you can't make it Sam, I am sure there will be plenty of pictures of the meet posted, so you can have a good look at what you missed when you get back. Have a fun time in Greece::bigsmile:

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
That's a shame you can't make it Sam, I am sure there will be plenty of pictures of the meet posted, so you can have a good look at what you missed when you get back. Have a fun time in Greece::bigsmile:

will be thinking of you all having "fun"....next time for me....:winky:

steles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2007
Kent
Funster No
MH
Panel Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2005
just getting back into things and was hoping to join this meet, but Bosworth said they've no ehu/numbered pitches left. not familiar with site and didn't fancy arriving late evening and fighting to find a pitch, and being miles from everyone:Sad: is anyone familiar with site and can reassure us, or offer advice. we'd really love to come especially as it's the grand opening do::bigsmile:
steles

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
hi Steles

we are sort of in the same boat (but we have a TT) but have joined site anyway :Smile:

We can only do one night and were not allowed on, but Sharon had a word and they have said we can come, but no ehu and no pitch number

We have a few worries too, being stuck in a mud patch somewhere with no-one in sight, specially as we NEED heating being under canvas

I did not get much help from the sight, so have no idea where we are going to end up :Sad:

Deb

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
hi Steles

we are sort of in the same boat (but we have a TT) but have joined site anyway :Smile:

We can only do one night and were not allowed on, but Sharon had a word and they have said we can come, but no ehu and no pitch number

We have a few worries too, being stuck in a mud patch somewhere with no-one in sight, specially as we NEED heating being under canvas

I did not get much help from the sight, so have no idea where we are going to end up :Sad:

Deb

Fret not Deb, I am sure you will be well taken care of :winky:

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
thank Linda, I have loads o faith in you guys to look after us novices, Hubby just called and they have confirmed we are a 'special case' :ROFLMAO:

seems to know us already :ROFLMAO:

we are going to be pitching right in the middle of you all, promised us space, oh we are going to look so daft against you lot, but I am sure after a few beers we will not care :RollEyes::RollEyes:

all thanks to Sharon, she is so great at making sure we are all looked after

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Deb and Lesley, good morning.

Please call Bosworth and speak to Paul for any specific questions or requests you have.

Sharon

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
thank Linda, I have loads o faith in you guys to look after us novices, Hubby just called and they have confirmed we are a 'special case' :ROFLMAO:

seems to know us already :ROFLMAO:

we are going to be pitching right in the middle of you all, promised us space, oh we are going to look so daft against you lot, but I am sure after a few beers we will not care :RollEyes:

all thanks to Sharon, she is so great at making sure we are all looked after

I shall let you into a little secret...........we are novices too having NEVER attended a rally or a meet (always working), this is our first time so we will be as green, if not greener than you because we don't go camping either.............but keep it under your hat and don't tell a soul :winky: :winky: :ROFLMAO:

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
hi linda

secret is safe with me, we have only been 3 times, we only got the camper 3 weeks ago ::bigsmile: we went last weekend and forgot to take a sharp knife to peel our spuds, imagine how silly we felt having to ask someone!!!!!!!! we forget something everytime, but we are getting there

So you have never met anyone yet then? we only met a few last weekend, but they are just as lovely in real life as they are on here, couldn't wish for a better bunch of people to spend a weekend with

Sharon

You are a star, thanks, Paul has spoken to Paul, all sorted, wish it was this weekend, all excited now

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Deb I will let you into a little secret - Linda is in the 'business' and is soooooo busy supplying that she has never had the luxury of a weekend to 'enjoy' - but after badgering her, she has finally succumbed! :winky:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Linda
with your shy retiring nature I am sure you will just blend into the background
--
--
--
--
Bull and China Shop spring to mind:ROFLMAO:
Geo

Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
See my EDIT:ROFLMAO:

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
Hi,

Does anybody know what the latest arrival time is on the Friday night. Not expecting to be too late, but nice to have peace of mind. Thanks

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi,

Does anybody know what the latest arrival time is on the Friday night. Not expecting to be too late, but nice to have peace of mind. Thanks

Hi

Site have confirmed 9pm Friday.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Linda
with your shy retiring nature I am sure you will just blend into the background
--
--
--
--
Bull and China Shop spring to mind:ROFLMAO:
Geo

I might blend in to the background, but the kids won't......oh and what discount was that Geo?:moon:

Linda

what are they saying......surtely not

Don't believe everything you read, especially Geo's posts :roflmto:

See my EDIT:ROFLMAO:

Yup, I saw it....... I am working on your punishment as I type ::bigsmile:

Sharon.......perhaps an idiots guide to do's and don'ts would be a good idea for those "meet-virgins" amongst us :ROFLMAO:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Linda

Upon arrival please announce yourself and await instructions to your allocated area.
Alight from vehicle at the appropriate time.
The rest is up to you!! :ROFLMAO:

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
Linda

My son is not the shy retiring type either, right little pain in the bum, and next weekend he will be worse, full of birthday cake and buzzing on sugar no doubt

he has a birthday party on the Friday, and his real birthday on Saturday, so going to be a real adventure weekend.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back