Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
Has arrived at dealership this morning. Yippee

But why can Burstner build and deliver to UK quicker than DVLA can process registration. We have to wait another 3 weeks until we can drive away!

The days until Monday 19th will draaaaaag.........

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Built and delivered to the UK in under 3 weeks. That's incredible! Like @Richardand Ann we had to wait 6 months and being an Auto-Sleeper delivery to Northampton wouldn't have taken long. I suggest you while away the wait by choosing lots of goodies for your new van. Motorhomes are like wives : you just have to spoil them! ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Built and delivered to the UK in under 3 weeks. That's incredible! Like @Richardand Ann we had to wait 6 months and being an Auto-Sleeper delivery to Northampton wouldn't have taken long. I suggest you while away the wait by choosing lots of goodies for your new van. Motorhomes are like wives : you just have to spoil them! ::bigsmile:
That will explain why I'm always skint :D

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Has arrived at dealership this morning. Yippee

But why can Burstner build and deliver to UK quicker than DVLA can process registration. We have to wait another 3 weeks until we can drive away!

The days until Monday 19th will draaaaaag.........
That's not long at all, mine was also a 6 month wait, although the van was ready 5 months after ordering it, I just wasn't in a position to pay for it for another month.
This is a good time of year to be starting with your new van.... Enjoy :D

OP
OP
Devon Sue
Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
We actually ordered back in November, build week was always going to be beginning of May so I was counting from start of build to arriving at dealer. Pushing a few bits of paper around takes longer...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Floydster

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2013
Where ever I lay my hat
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A lifetime
Probably find it's the dealers work schedule that's holding it up, they have to do a pdi check and fit any extras you wanted as well.
Frustrating isn't it.:(

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Yeh and the older they get the more they cost to maintain

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back