CandC

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 22, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Old School :D
Exp
Used to go with the olds! Now I have one of my own :)
Well, last night, little C and I had our first night out(ish) in our new to us renault trafic autosleeper! I say ish because it was on my parents' driveway :winky: for a couple of reasons. I haven't worked out how to get the hotbox heater working yet so we were on extension lead "hookup" in case we needed a fan heater in the night. The sleeping bags, however, kept us toasty warm and we both slept really well. Little C loved being up in the top bunk and we're looking forward to our first "real" trip out.

A few more jobs have been added to my previously overoptemistic to do list, but a couple of friends who have done up caravans etc in the past have kindly offered to help.

One thing I have managed to do is get the gas working to boil a kettle for my morning coffee.... Bye for now! :thumb:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
No, not a shellfish - a small bi-valve mollusc is what it is.

Have fun exploring it !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
CandC

CandC

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 22, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Old School :D
Exp
Used to go with the olds! Now I have one of my own :)
That's great .... you are now officially a pair of motorhomers and the world is your shell fish:thumb:.

Thank you..... I've been called worse :ROFLMAO:

No, not a shellfish - a small bi-valve mollusc is what it is.

Have fun exploring it !

I'm sure we will! We'll start off with a couple of day trips walking etc until I can get everything up and running with my friends' help. I'm looking forward to sitting in the warm with a freshly made mug of hot chocolate for the two of us after a walk on dartmoor. My target for our first proper trip is the next bank holiday weekend. Fingers crossed!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sounds as if you have a good plan going, enjoy the rest of your preparation, and next trip away. :thumb:

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
enjoy it,,we love being in our MH even if its only a few miles away from home.....:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back