Aug 15, 2008
Northfleet, Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
5th wheeler
Exp
Well compared with the RV's we are parked beside it is ::bigsmile:

I'd love to take a look inside some of them but it seems rude to ask :ROFLMAO:

They certainly are a size but they wouldn't fit beside our little house....

Well here the temperature plummeted to 2 degrees overnight so we had to flick the furnace on - how do you all keep warm! I guess we have turned into softies over the past years with the likes of central heating and our ancestors would have laughed their socks off as we scurried about clad in several layers of clothing to keep warm.

But this morning the sun is shining and the temperature is rising.

We are certainly learning about the little 'things' that we haven't got and everyone is very helpful to us 'newbies' but we love it and will be back.

Nothing much else to say today and no real questions just wanted to say how much we admire your RVs ::bigsmile:

Mick & Marion
at the moment at Parc Verger, France

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Mick & Marion

Welcome to France then, and hope you'll have nice and warm weather! Could you please pass on a big hug to Bob and Di from Me and daughter Steph! We would like to come and visit them but seems to never be the right moment for us!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

OP
OP
syranara

syranara

Free Member
Aug 15, 2008
Northfleet, Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
5th wheeler
Exp
Hi Frankie,

I will definitely pass on a big hug from you and Steph. Great to be back in France even though we are only here for a week (have to get back to work).

Amicalement

Marion & Mick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Well compared with the RV's we are parked beside it is ::bigsmile:

I'd love to take a look inside some of them but it seems rude to ask :ROFLMAO:

They certainly are a size but they wouldn't fit beside our little house....

Well here the temperature plummeted to 2 degrees overnight so we had to flick the furnace on - how do you all keep warm! I guess we have turned into softies over the past years with the likes of central heating and our ancestors would have laughed their socks off as we scurried about clad in several layers of clothing to keep warm.

But this morning the sun is shining and the temperature is rising.

We are certainly learning about the little 'things' that we haven't got and everyone is very helpful to us 'newbies' but we love it and will be back.

Nothing much else to say today and no real questions just wanted to say how much we admire your RVs ::bigsmile:

Mick & Marion

Just ask!!!!

Most folks are very proud of their RVs and cant wait to show them off. Go on youve got nothing to loose have you?? :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back