Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
Never stayed out side the Paddock but I will see if I can find out, would not hold my breath though for facilities! :whistle:

Reactions: f6c
Upvote 0

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
I went to collect a Monaco Cayman Rv from there that was there on rental and it was parked on a very uneven field along side the circuit.no facilities that I could see.have a look at their website.
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
We have stayed there a couple of times , not a lot in the way of facilities there are of course toilets etc, not showers or EHU, just really park were you want some level some uneven, good viewing for the raceing, @Taran_Las may be able to help more he's a regular there.

Upvote 0
Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Do you mean on track days or race days?

On track days you get to stay in the paddock. Nice facilities.

I used to instruct for them :(

Upvote 0
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
As far as I'm aware the camping facilities are only available during fullblown long weekend events like the Gold cup. Give the track a call to confirm. The camping is on grass in the field between Old hall corner and cascades on the outside of the track. It is generally divided into two camping areas 1, low noise area (used by families with young children & marshalls needing an early night) and 2, The rest of us rabble where noise is allowed up to midnight(ish;)) There is no EHU but generators are used by some campers. The cost of camping can be included in your ticket purchase if you buy online. The area is patrolled regularly by security staff. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
Sorry to resurrect an old thread ... but is there a 'best' place in the general camping area for a PVC and is the nearest access to the pits via the footbridge at Deers Leap?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Simon Meadwell
Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Hi, come up to the campsite, left for family/quiet camping, we turn right where reasonable flat befor trees. Near to water/toilets etc. There is a crossing to the infield, but not during races. You do have to walk to bridge, but if you camp there it’s not far. We going for touring cars, might see you there. It’s a great atmosphere.

Reactions: f6c
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back