Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Our staffie/cross greyhound is the same, she seems to think she's NOT a big dog! :D

Don't want to worry you but you do know about the unfortunate trait they have don't you? :rolleyes: Just watch out if you turn your back on her, especially in the nude ... they have a nasty habit of sticking their noses in some 'awkward' places for a sniff :X3: ... apparently it's a greyhound thing!

You also have to be careful when they see other people as it can be quite disconcerting for friends etc to suddenly feel 'something' poking around in their nether regions!:LOL:

Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
It would be nice to get poked sometimes, even if it is from a damp nose (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
It would be nice to get poked sometimes, even if it is from a damp nose (y)
Our Romy has another unfortunate habit ... she likes to nip bottoms ... would you like that too ??? ... on second thoughts, don't answer! :LOL:

OP
OP
Langtoftlad

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Okay, this might be a new game... :whistle:
Just watched her pick up her water bowl, tip the contents onto the carpet, give the bowl a gentle shake & carry the now empty bowl into her crate & lie down next to it :doh:.
She seemed very pleased with herself :RollEyes:.

So now I have to find a bowl the weight of a breeze block.
Pet shop is making a fortune from me :crying:

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Okay, this might be a new game... :whistle:
Just watched her pick up her water bowl, tip the contents onto the carpet, give the bowl a gentle shake & carry the now empty bowl into her crate & lie down next to it :doh:.
She seemed very pleased with herself :RollEyes:.

So now I have to find a bowl the weight of a breeze block.
Pet shop is making a fortune from me :crying:

You could try a spaniel bowl. You can get ceramic or metal ones depending on your preference.

They're shaped to make them pretty difficult to tip over or pick up.

417LrIOlGDL._SY300_.jpg
spaniel-bowl-mason-cash.jpg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Our staffie/cross greyhound is the same, she seems to think she's NOT a big dog! :D

Don't want to worry you but you do know about the unfortunate trait they have don't you? :rolleyes: Just watch out if you turn your back on her, especially in the nude ... they have a nasty habit of sticking their noses in some 'awkward' places for a sniff :X3: ... apparently it's a greyhound thing!

You also have to be careful when they see other people as it can be quite disconcerting for friends etc to suddenly feel 'something' poking around in their nether regions!:LOL:
our staffie did the cold nose on the bits greeting to a young couple having a shag in a park once. poor lad was so shocked he got up and ran off whilst trying to pull his jeans up. the girl was laughing hysterically. must admit, I laughed too

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back