Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Sept. 1995
Hi everyone. I have had a replacement engine battery installed in our 09 Peugeot based m/hme and am befudled as to how to re set the facia clock in the instrument panel. Can a kind member of our club please enlighten me on how I can go about fixing the clock.
Best wishes to everyone and safe travels to all.

StefAndDi

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Near St. Austell, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ceased motorhoming 1/3/16
Exp
2010 to 2016
Hi, Organplayer. Welcome to our wonderful forum.
I can't help with your question, but please explain your user-name.
Stef.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
hello smiley.gif
Sorry cant help but please introduce yourself in the introduce yourself section for a warm welcome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Welcome.

I like the user name.

We have quite a few organ players on here

Reactions: JJ

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Assuming the Peugot dash is the same as the Fiat (all made by Sevel) you'll see a small bank of 4 buttons on the lower dash, right of wheel, one of them marked Mode. Can't remember the exact sequence but you start by pressing Mode until the time bit comes up then adjust it with the up/down arrows. (You need the ignition on). When done turn off ignition, wait couple of seconds and turn it back on. Should now be ok.

I found it by trial and error although it is in the Handbook (yeh I know, if at first you don't succeed read the instructions!)

Oh yes :welc:

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
If you are selectively resident in "Futtocks Folly" or that "Home for the Mentally Bewildered", as per your telephone greeting, and the MH is an AS Broadway, I'll come and help you with that if you can't sort it out... :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Organplayer

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Sept. 1995
Thanks StepandDi, Imbru and Chris for your replies. The tag Organplayer originates from when I joined M/H Fun in December 2011, all the "hash tags" (I think that"s what it is called) I entered were already in use, so an idea was formed and the title Organplayer I tapped into this box of trix was accepted and was not in use by another Funster.
I have been playing the organ since 1982 and for a little over 10 years had an American three manual theatre organ with 73 pipes installed in our main lounge. However after a redec and new carpets, decided not to risk dragging the very heavy Conn organ over the new flooring, so passed it on to a Conn organ enthusiast. I now have a Yamaha Artiste 100 with believe it or not, 340 voices. I have two dates to play at our club rallies later in the year. Just oiling the fingers up to help things along.
As for motorhoming, we are enjoying our 6th van since we started in this wonderful way of life in 1995.
Take care and happy travels.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back