Orange problems... Help

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by injebreck99, Jan 21, 2014.

1. injebreck99

injebreck99 Funster

My missus is with Orange on her mobile and for several months has been trying to get them to correct a problem with her account, to no avail, they just seem incapable of sorting this out, she has been paying too much for her contract since last July, anyone know the contact details of their CEO please?

2. cranky

cranky Funster

• Like Like x 1
  3. DeuceBG

DeuceBG Funster

You would be better off contacting CISAS with your complaint.
    They are the Ombudsmen who deal with Orange / EE.
    I had to bring them into play a couple of years back when someone managed to hack my account and take out a new contract using a number which I had taken off my account a few weeks before.
    Although Orange accepted from the off that I was not responsible for the new contract and therefore all the costs incurred as a result of it, they were taking months to actually sort the matter out.
    I had had three numbers on the one contract and had been with them for around 14 years prior to this event happening but decided to kick them into touch due to their obvious lack of security and their general incompetence.
    CISAS had it all squared away within a week or two, including allowing me to cancel my Daughter's 24 month contract without penalty even though it was only 2 months in.
    Their email address is CISAS@idrs.ltd.uk

• Like Like x 1