Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
The B2068 drops you down to J11 where you rejoin the M20 to J11a for the tunnel. The HGV's are held behind J11

so turn left after Canterbury..OK thanks a bunch sweetie:)

just put that route in satnag..no drama that way

Last edited:
OP
OP
scousebird

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Now I've just seen that J11 is closed at the moment but hopefully they'll get that cleared during the day - I'll keep an eye on it.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
It's also closed between 2 & 3 at the moment because of an accident.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
2-3 open eastbound now. Westbound is a mess. It's moving OK up to 8. Hopefully the A20 will be OK.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
so you get here or what? :)

At tunnel waiting for train. We've got one 90 mins earlier than our scheduled one so I can live with that. Probably just going to go 30 minutes or so from Calais.

Change of plan. No sooner had I typed this and had a sip of tea they announced an extra train and said anyone who wanted to could go straight away so we'll go a bit further the other side.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
At tunnel waiting for train. We've got one 90 mins earlier than our scheduled one so I can live with that. Probably just going to go 30 minutes or so from Calais.

Change of plan. No sooner had I typed this and had a sip of tea they announced an extra train and said anyone who wanted to could go straight away so we'll go a bit further the other side.
You just can't beat the tunnel, don't care what anyone says about the cost, it's worth every penny (y)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I am/was a tunnel fan but some of the latest news indicates a two hour wait which would mean the ferry is 30 minutes faster and a lot cheaper

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
We're waiting to board the train at Calais
We're offered a crossing one hour earlier
Glad we came early as there is a long queue of lorries, which has attracted hundreds of migrants
Lanes closed on motorways on all approaches
It's a bit like the Wild West here
Something needs to be sorted !

OP
OP
scousebird

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
  • Latest Travel Information
  • For customers travelling today via our UK Terminal
    Our passenger service is currently operating to schedule with up to 2 departures per hour. We wish you a pleasant crossing with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
    For customers travelling today via our French Terminal
    Our passenger service is currently operating to schedule with up to 3 departures per hour. We wish you a pleasant crossing with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.

This information is also available via our 24 hour (recorded) service information on +44 (0) 8444 63 00 00. (Calls cost up to 7p/min + your phone company's access charge )
    Last update: 22/07/2015 - 16:25 (GMT +1hr)

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
I flew over the tunnel yesterday going to Le Touquet (coasted out between Folkstone and Dover. Looking down, the queues of lorries looked horrendous; as far as the eye could see!

Hope it will clear by early August when I'm on four wheels?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I flew over the tunnel yesterday going to Le Touquet (coasted out between Folkstone and Dover. Looking down, the queues of lorries looked horrendous; as far as the eye could see!

Hope it will clear by early August when I'm on four wheels?

show off:D

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
When you move to the South Coast you can fly from Shoreham Airport to Le Touquet for lunch!

dont like likle planes..went in a prop to Dusseldorf once and nearly died..all the execs were relaxed reading their papers while I clung on grimly:LOL:

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
dont like likle planes..went in a prop to Dusseldorf once and nearly died..all the execs were relaxed reading their papers while I clung on grimly:LOL:
Me too
Mrs C bought me a glider flight as a birthday present a few years ago
Felt sick from take off to landing
Much prefer a palace on wheels

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
Eurotunnel Asking for more cash!
Can we not send them Borris 's Redundant Water Cannon. not only could we extinguish these fires, we wash away the protesters.
and the immigrants.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back