Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
kent/sussex
Funster No
MH
a class rv tiffin
Exp
since 2014
:Eeek: Hi, everyone, Bought my 1st motorhome a couple of months ago, to be a full timer with my three dogs [no it will not stink they brush their teeth and use canal no6 or any other water around every morning] slight hitch have yet to get it started looks like I might be seeking help with my head after buying with my heart........ hey no problems just solutions....... how many solutions make a motorhome :Blush:

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
If it doesn't have a motor I think you can take it back......have you looked under the bonnet :Eeek::welcomefunster:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Shadow, good luck worth your van, Keep the questions coming :thumb:

Sift

Free Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ringwood, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2014 :O
:welcomefunster:

Hello! New here myself. Good luck with the MH.

Regards,
Lee.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Welcome. Starting the van is one of the best things you can do. How did you get it home?
Think of the money you are saving though.......

Last edited:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
welcome to the madhouse.you sound as if you will fit in.:thumb:

OP
OP
J

just a shadow

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
kent/sussex
Funster No
MH
a class rv tiffin
Exp
since 2014
Welcome. Starting the van is one of the best things you can do. How did you get it home?
Think of the money you are saving though.......

its not home it's still in the yard I bought it from until roadworthy, quite accommodating. sold everything I own virtually, in order to do this will live in or near building sites I work on ..... can't happen quick enough working flat out to get there..... and yes escaping from the sheriff of Nottingham will be great....................... ::bigsmile:.

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi and welcome to the Fun! :welcomefunster:

Think you should consider paying the Ten quid to become a full member and not a "Read only member" - you'll get it back in many ways with all the Funster discounts! :thumb:

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
A big :welcomefunster: I reckon it could have been a bit expensive for a dog kennel :ROFLMAO:
Hope you get it running soon,as it's an RV,maybe the engine could be at the back and you have been looking in the wrong place!!
Seriously though enjoy your time with us and with your new van :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
its not home it's still in the yard I bought it from until roadworthy, quite accommodating. sold everything I own virtually, in order to do this will live in or near building sites I work on ..... can't happen quick enough working flat out to get there..... and yes escaping from the sheriff of Nottingham will be great....................... ::bigsmile:.

just a suggestion.. invest in a £10 subscription, could well be the best tenner you spend.. what these people don't know about motorhomes aint worth knowing ..

as for full time..

a fair few on here including myself who had a three year stint with lots of knowledge and tips just for the askin'

as for the sheriff .. no escaping I'm afraid.. the only one who won't skin you is the 'boss' man Jim .. :winky:

OP
OP
J

just a shadow

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
kent/sussex
Funster No
MH
a class rv tiffin
Exp
since 2014
All up and running well almost all just a few minor issues to take care of, full timing now just over two weeks. At last ......freedom, peace, and breathe yes this will do just fine

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Oh what good news , will you be touring around in it or useing it for a brace to work from, great when a plan comes together.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Well done! :) How about a picture of the beast, the RV that is, although there are many here who would like to see the pooches as well. It gets like Crufts here at times, so many dog pictures. :D

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
:france:Hi and a big welcome,as others have said you will fit in here for sure.
Good luck with getting the van started.
However just think of the fuel you are saving!!!

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome, if it does not have an engine, its a caravan, hee hee. Ok so what needs doing to sort it, how can we help?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back