Free Member
Sep 28, 2011
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Lesharo
Exp
I`m a newbie
Well I have just had to re-new my subs, didnt realize I had been a Funster for so long!!!
Had some great times so far and hopefully lots more to come, looking forward to meeting up with everyone again at Whitby and getting to more meets next year.

I had not realized that motorhomers are mostly well off and Tories though !!:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes we have the full spectrum of political leanings here::bigsmile: It can make debates interesting to say the least. I've said it before though, I've never had, seen or heard a political debate on a meet or rally. Seems we only like to do this online, especially so as the nights draw in:Eeek:

Real glad you've enjoyed your first year as a Funster :thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I think you have to be reasonably well off to own and run a motorhome Mark.

Thankfully though you don't need to be a Tory::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I object Mark

I object Mark.... I am not a Tory, I do not support Labour or the Liberals .. I lean towards UK as they speak there minds about what is one of the real issues... our involvement in Europe.

As to being well off... that is subjective... I have always considered myself middle of the road.. not well off...

Just my views.

Like Jim said some good debates on MHF, we have a couple of excellent ones going at the moment as you know.

Bob

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Glad you have enjoyed your time as a Funster.
Look forward to meeting up again at Whitby, not long now:thumb:
outfits ready??

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Mostly well off and Tories???????

Where ever did you get that idea? We just cant be going to the same meets or am I missing something?

There are plenty of funsters who earn modest salaries, who live on modest pensions and who just use their money wisely.

One of the things I love about fun is meeting people from all walks of life and no matter who they are how rich or poor, how well or ill there doesnt seem to be any stigma or "them and us" or pecking order or clickyness if you know what I mean xxxx

New and old motorhomes are parked near each other as are people from all walks of life.

By the way, back to the main topic - congratulations on your fun anniversary:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Madmark62

Madmark62

Free Member
Sep 28, 2011
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Lesharo
Exp
I`m a newbie
Mostly well off and Tories???????

Where ever did you get that idea? We just cant be going to the same meets or am I missing something?

There are plenty of funsters who earn modest salaries, who live on modest pensions and who just use their money wisely.

One of the things I love about fun is meeting people from all walks of life and no matter who they are how rich or poor, how well or ill there doesnt seem to be any stigma or "them and us" or pecking order or clickyness if you know what I mean xxxx

New and old motorhomes are parked near each other as are people from all walks of life.

By the way, back to the main topic - congratulations on your fun anniversary:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I was being a bit cheeky really, regarding a couple of threads I posted in recently, it was tongue in cheek, honestly:thumb:
I know all about bthe old vans, mine is 27 years old :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back