• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

AUCTION One Mother in law...hardly used (1 Viewer)

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
I want to be a MIL but my girls don't want to oblige!:crying::crying:

From reading this thread I have deduced that it would be useful to spend the next few years honing your cooking/crafting skills and avoid any sign of leakage.

I think that way you will avoid being up for sale at a bargain basement price as soon as your girls get married...... :xblush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
From reading this thread I have deduced that it would be useful to spend the next few years honing your cooking/crafting skills and avoid any sign of leakage.

I think that way you will avoid being up for sale at a bargain basement price as soon as your girls get married...... :xblush:
Sold within a month I would be as I'm a disaster in the kitchen ! Hate ironing can't knit and don't drive!!

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Bet you are wonderful with children @Anthea M what a fantastic skill.

(Have just realised you would have to last long enough as a M-I-L to illustrate this wonderful ability.)x:-)

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
This Mother in Law is still here and still for sale.

Can you kindly tell me if she has a European certificate of Conformity?if she has we could gladly teach her Portuguese by the time she is 90 to enable her to integrate with the local Alentejo community.
All ferry costs and innoculations will be paid for but she must find her Way here from the tunnel,no one else ever has but I am sure she is a very determined lady.
Good luck with the auction.

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
We might be in the market Mousy as we don't have one. What Warranty terms do you give?

Does anyone know which companies offer MIL Breakdown policies and how steep the premiums are? A courtesy replacement would have to be included of course.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
as a service to members, i am considering a new business opportunity. a scrap yard or knackers yard for worn out obsolete models. all biological waste disposed of in an eco friendly manner.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back