One man and his campervan again (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Whatever you thought of the series,I liked it. It will be repeated on BBC and it looks as though a second series may be forthcoming.

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Noooooooooooooooooooo

In the name of all that's holy - noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
he probably has a bathroom in it, he seems to have everything else, as much as i have in my rv,:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
There are always other channels to watch or a DVD to play, You are not forced to watch anything are you?

Yes there are other channels, and I'm not forced to watch anything. But I watched (skimmed because it was so bad) 2 episodes. That was enough.

But your tone is rather aggressive. I was stating an opinion, and I thought I was on MotorhomeFUN, not some other place. So thank you for your comments, I shall put them where they belong.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
But your tone is rather aggressive. I was stating an opinion, and I thought I was on MotorhomeFUN, not some other place. So thank you for your comments, I shall put them where they belong.
I was also only stating an opinion, neither speaking for or against the program. I am sorry, thats not agressive, I only get agressive when I'm angry:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

gypsyrose

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
I was enthralled by the programme too. Reminded me of the romany days, great cooking hints too. I thought this was the 2nd series? (may be wrong)? Certainly look forward to another series.....::bigsmile:

OP
OP
bigfoot
Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Wivvys dad-I think your comment would be more appropriate for the Kids show known as Top Gear!
Anyway I have been informed that Martin is also writing another campervan lifestyle book.

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Wivvys dad-I think your comment would be more appropriate for the Kids show known as Top Gear!
Anyway I have been informed that Martin is also writing another campervan lifestyle book.

WOT me writing a book dont think so i no my spellings getting better put not up for that as some of you dont have a sense of Hume dont think i could take all the shit you would give me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
Originally Posted by Wildman
There are always other channels to watch or a DVD to play, You are not forced to watch anything are you?

Yes there are other channels, and I'm not forced to watch anything. But I watched (skimmed because it was so bad) 2 episodes. That was enough.

hi wivvys dad....dont take what roger said ,,the wrong way,..its just hi way,...no harm meant. he, opened up a halting site in devon,...so if tv, is no good, you can always pop down to rogers for, game for a sulk....:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
I thought the programme was good fun (and I like Top Gear - must be something wrong with me!). Somebody has also given me the book and I'm enjoying that as well, except we're mildly p'd off because we have a m/h cookbook on the cards as well and its very similar.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back