On the subject of cassette toilets and the gentleman's vegetables. (1 Viewer)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Joke shops! A rarity these days.
Not seen one for ages....... The fun we used to have with exploding pellets, pepper sweets, itching powder and so on. Probably banned on H&S grounds now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Not seen one for ages....... The fun we used to have with exploding pellets, pepper sweets, itching powder and so on. Probably banned on H&S grounds now.
And.........Doctor Proctor's Fart Powder!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Such fun!!....

Scattycat

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
I'm of the opinion that the discussion of bodily functions, although taboo for a great many people, is often very necessary when motorhoming as not everything is obvious.

Now, I agree with the "flap open, paper over the hole to prevent skids" approach as a substantial expulsion with the flap closed doesn't bear thinking about - talk about coming back to bite you.

Along these lines, I have discovered that although I am not a 'normous person I'm not entirely convinced that there is room for... everything... in the Thetford bowl, and I can't persuade myself that bombs dropped would be on target, so to speak; rather that they might fall somewhat short of the intended orifice, itself not massive, and lay there sneering at me as I try to flush it/them away with the pathetic flush, or worse: back up and eventually resist expulsion altogether.

The only solution I could see to this predicament, and this has been attempted, was to shuffle forward (try not to imagine this too graphically; it will scar you) and flop the aforementioned vegetables on the outside of the bowl, positioning the bomb bay at what I considered to be dead centre over the target (difficult to ascertain without a camera on a bendy stick). This was remarkably uncomfortable and the experiment had to be abandoned (I trudged through the rain to the site's big-boy toilets).

Is this a common worry? Am I concerning myself unduly? Should I buy a camera on a stick?
Your so right to voice your concerns on this matter with *FUN*. After all, we are all an understanding group of fellow toilet users. (y) I find the best method of operation is to proceed normally, but in the case of a 'stuck' bomb load, a helpful spoon from the kitchen knife drawer soon free's the obstruction.:)
Don't forget to replace the spoon after use, in case your wife may miss it. (y)

These made me laugh so much that I couldn't read them out to Mike because I couldn't see the words through the tears in my eyes. I hope Simon doesn't have to resort to using a slide ruler!

Lin

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
jokes? they're not jokes. it's a serious subject crapology

we have studied for many years to be so knowledgeable about all matters to do with downloading the perfect poo. just sitting down and let nature take it's course is just not an option

My sincere apologies Big One :blusher: I would have thought that as a serious Crapologist your monica would surely be Big No.Two. Tell me oh Big One in your many years of study have you ever experienced an eye-watering moment and I don't mean tears. If not, you really can't claim to be a fully qualified Crapologist. This from one who has offered emotional support to the best on how to cope with the strain of producing the perfect product :rofl:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Of course those who suffer from piles haemorroids need to take extra precautions in aiming before attempting to deposit directly into the cassette. The dangly obstacles at the outlet can cause the missiles to go seriously off course and in these circumstances it may be as well to consider ignoring previous advice and use the bowl as recommended by the manufacturer.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
My sincere apologies Big One :blusher: I would have thought that as a serious Crapologist your monica would surely be Big No.Two. Tell me oh Big One in your many years of study have you ever experienced an eye-watering moment and I don't mean tears. If not, you really can't claim to be a fully qualified Crapologist. This from one who has offered emotional support to the best on how to cope with the strain of producing the perfect product :rofl:
Eye watering? I thought my eyes had turned Japanese and would for ever more be slanted. talk about shitting a brick, mine was more a breeze block, and I swear it had square corners too. once produced it just sat there in the bowl and wouldn't flush no matter how many times I tried. eventually had to fetch a garden trowel and disembowel it. mind you, it felt like somebody had just used the trowel on my rusty sheriffs badge. my poor chocolate starfish was throbbing for hours afterwards.
In my expert opinion no toilet cubicle is complete without straining handles

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Eye watering? I thought my eyes had turned Japanese and would for ever more be slanted. talk about shitting a brick, mine was more a breeze block, and I swear it had square corners too. once produced it just sat there in the bowl and wouldn't flush no matter how many times I tried. eventually had to fetch a garden trowel and disembowel it. mind you, it felt like somebody had just used the trowel on my rusty sheriffs badge. my poor chocolate starfish was throbbing for hours afterwards.
In my expert opinion no toilet cubicle is complete without straining handles

A thread buster!:D(y):D

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
All I can say is thank God that that tracing paper stuff seems to be pretty much extinct nowadays or do they still have it in schools?

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
All I can say is thank God that that tracing paper stuff seems to be pretty much extinct nowadays or do they still have it in schools?

mind you theres a bunch of nutters about now with a similar name Izal or ISIL

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
Of course those who suffer from piles haemorroids need to take extra precautions in aiming before attempting to deposit directly into the cassette. The dangly obstacles at the outlet can cause the missiles to go seriously off course and in these circumstances it may be as well to consider ignoring previous advice and use the bowl as recommended by the manufacturer.

I find that I have to use the loo brush most of the time as it's impossible to aim accurately with piles!

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
mind you theres a bunch of nutters about now with a similar name Izal or ISIL

Oh no I thought they'd died a death years ago!

Still I suppose that's better than finding no paper at all available once you are ready to clean up afterwards!

Am I the only one to forget to check that there is paper available when I go in a public loo?

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Oh no I thought they'd died a death years ago!

Still I suppose that's better than finding no paper at all available once you are ready to clean up afterwards!

Am I the only one to forget to check that there is paper available when I go in a public loo?

No!(n)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back