Free Member
Apr 1, 2013
London
Funster No
MH
Looking to buy
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi! So excited to be connected to such a great community here. We are 2 soon to be free of the 9-5 grind ladies as we head into full time motorhoming! We are yet to buy our travelling beast, but looking and finding some fun options out there. By June we will be house free - wheels only home!
We've already gleaned some great info - so thanks already, and we look forward to hearing more wisdom, and in time offering some back.
Now... time to start another thread on our questions relating to full time motor homing! (Is that the right phrase?!)
Thanks all!

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Wow - what an adventure you are about to embark on!

Welcome to the Fun - ask as many questions as you like, they are some very knowledgeable folk on here.

:welcomefunster:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Now... time to start another thread on our questions relating to full time motor homing! (Is that the right phrase?!)
Thanks all!

First piece of advice is always "don't burn your bridges" 'till you've given it a try, but looks like yours is smouldering nicely right now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Welcome to Fun, enjoy, come down and have a chat to us, plenty of info as to motorhoming available and we have helped a number of ladies in the past to become motorhomers:thumb:

Peter

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Fun, look forward to following your story of how you get on.

One thing I would say take out full membership to fun and you will always have a large motorhome community at your finger tips.

If you read a lot about dealers you could do a lot worse than give John Cross a try, never heard a bad comment about them, and of course you will not be tied to what area you buy from as you will only have to worry about your wheels. ::bigsmile::thumb:

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Big welcome :thumb:
Ive only been a member for a few months and haved really enjoyed the forum.
The one thing I have loved is reading about other forum users wonderful journeys,so keep us all updated .
Remember there are no silly questions :Doh:, ask away , its how we have all learned and gained experience.
MH is a fnatastic lifestyle choice:Smile: .
Good Luck & safe driving ::bigsmile:

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
Welcome - i'm a noob here too but I plan to be more or less full-timing by late summer, so I will follow your future posts with interest....:thumb:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Hi and Welcome..

I am also a fulltimer (4 years now) and love the lifestyle.
I hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I do :thumb:

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
Hi Bec and Lisa I hope you find the motorhome of your dreams and enjoy a fine time on the roads ahead!

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Hi and welcome from newbies Elaine and I
The only advice we could give is be carefully in what you buy as every body we have met is informing us it takes till your 3rd van to get it perfect
We are on number 2 and very close but not quiet there yet

Enjoy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi beclisa, welcome to the fun house!::bigsmile:

Have you ever actually owned, or used a motorhome before? If not, then be careful as it is sooooo easy to get it wrong.

Make sure you are fully aware of ALL the implications of living in a motorhome full-time, it is completely different to having a trip in one for a month or two.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back