On-line printing ? (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I have a few wedding pics I would like printed in A3 size , I can only do A4.. so, can anyone recommend an on line printing service or know someone who does it ?

cheers

Jim

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
there are loads, Snapfish and photobox are possibly the most popular.

One word of advice though, make sure you print a small copy yourself first to get the brightness correct. I have wasted money in the past because it looks right on my monitor, but the print is darker than I expected. I think with Photobox you can print out a calibration sheet to help get the screen appearance to match the print.

good luck

David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
We could do them for you Jim. Be about £5 each plus £3 for posting

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks for the offer Stew.. decided on something a bit bigger than A3

been online and looked at a few recommended in the review , thanks EJB.. very informative.

Decided to give Photobox a whirl, recommended by another friend who had her wedding photos done by them..

one print 18x12" on matt pro paper, cost is £7.49 + p&p £2.99

will report back on service and quality...

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
No Problem Jim. If you get stuck give me a call. We can print upto 24inches x 100 ft ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Photobox report

As promised.. the report on Photobox ..

Ordered last Wed, 13th .. still not received the print .

I called today and using the auto exchange menu for enquires to lost orders , press button this press button that to be finally cut off, I tried three times.. cut off each time.. then I got angry.. :Angry:

so I called and used the menu choice for placing a new order.. and would you believe .. got through after just one ring .. no surprise there.. I told the rep that I was NOT placing an order as I was still waiting for my first one, could he please explain why a 24hr service had not delivered after five days

He apologised profusely .. and accepted that this was not acceptable.. and promptly refunded my postage.. £2.99 ..

I said .. thanks.. but if there is a problem.. why wasn't I informed .. I understand things can be delayed.. but being kept in the dark is not acceptable .. he agreed.

After the call I had an apologetic email, my postage refunded via Paypal and a customer feedback form to complete .. you can imagine what I wrote.. :RollEyes:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back