• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Omnistor Safari Room 5m Size Large (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Omnistor Safari room awning for motorhome.

This sale is for the front and two end side panels only and does not include poles, pegs or the roll out canopy roof.

This is ideal for a replacement safari room if yours has been damaged or showing signs of wear because with the exception of a little dirt on the front panel door, (which rolls up) it looks like new.(probably sponge clean anyway)

I've taken a photo of all panels inside and outside showing so you can see how good the condition really is.

This awning has pads sewn in which sit against the side of your van and the rafters go through the sewn in loop - it does not fit the side rafter clamping profiles version of awning.

The awning is for a 5m canopy and the sides are L (large) fitting a van height of 2.45m-2.59m from ground to bottom of awning cassette canopy box - according to Thule Omnistor's brochure.

The colour is caracao blue, white & grey.

Zips are intact and everything is as new. There are no holes or tears.

Comes with an awning canvas bag.

Reason for sale - does not fit new motorhome.

Located in Bingley, West Yorks BD16.

Due to size and weight, it would have to be collection only. However if you are serious about buying, I can get a shipping cost (to UK only address) at your expense with Parcelforce/similar.

Cash on collection or PayPal accepted
Advertised elsewhere as I want shut - having a clear out as need the space.

Please send me a message via the forum if you're interested or have questions about this advert. Thanks.

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg
IMG_0778.jpg
IMG_0767.jpg
IMG_0772.jpg
IMG_0779.jpg
IMG_0767.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.