Free Member
Jul 18, 2010
Almost Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hiya everyone

My name is Kenny and I think I used to be a member a long time ago but lost all my login detaills etc and have rejoined. My van is my third motorhome, its a 2004 Bessarcarr E435 which I have had from new but which I am having a bit of bother with lately so I may be bending your ears to ask for a bit of help.

Havent been on many motorhome webbies before as I tend to spend all my time running a camera forum called photography4allforum. I'm disabled having suffered two major car accidents and am also a mature student into my second year at Bolton Uni trying to do a photography degree. My motto is " As long as your alive, things can always get better" though sometimes I wonder LOL

Ive only done 24k miles in Bessie in the six years because of probs driving with the old back but do get about in her. I love Motorhoming and the freedom it gives. Done a bit of wildcamping too though the last time was hary as I had a bunch of nastly little drunken chavs driving round van and banging on the windows and in the end had to pack up and leave.

Hope to pick a few tips up from the site and maybe learn a few nice places to go. Might if its allowed put some of my images on to show my travels. I have a project ongoing Im starting called Carparks with a scenic view. with the aim of finding nice places to park for disabled people to take a pikkie or three.

anyhoo, thanks for having me and I will have a nosey round now

Bessy regs

Kenny

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Ive only done 24k miles in Bessie in the six years
Kenny

Not a whole lot wrong with that. We bought a secondhand MH, 4 years and 4000 miles. It's incredible how little use some MHs get. Ours is a more respectable 25K now and that includes Venice twice and Morocco. Nowt wrong with your mileage then.

Are we going to have to watch out for you in our photo comp ? You might be red hot but in this digital age even holiday snappers, like most of us, can grab the odd stunning shot. Loads for you to view in the galleries, be gentle on the ones on their side and blurred, it gets like that at a FUN meet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back