Ok, where have they put it??? (1 Viewer)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Our Mo has a horn about as loud as a sparrows fart so I have bought one that's slightly louder ;). I want it as loud as @Tootles horn see. So bonnet up, front grill off and nowt! Nothing, nada.

So tell me peeps please, 54plate Boxer. Where the hells the horn so I can use the supply wire for my relay??? (n)

OP
OP
Badknee

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Here's a tip....try sticking your head under the bonnet and getting Mrs. Badknee to toot the horn. You should be able to get an idea where it's coming from! :D
Yes, good idea but she's at work, earning money to keep me in the manner that I would like to be accustomed too. (y)
Anyway smarty pants last time I did that I had my ear next to it and jumped when she pressed the horn button, cut my head, had 300 stitches and a month in hospital on bread and water so I might give that one a miss thank you very much. :p

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Ah, thanks but is that a deffo before I remove the wheel arch liner, I notice the question mark?
it's above the wheel arch liner,if you put your hand in behind the air filter(you might need to remove air filter?) you should be able to pull the wires off.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Yes, good idea but she's at work, earning money to keep me in the manner that I would like to be accustomed too. (y)
Anyway smarty pants last time I did that I had my ear next to it and jumped when she pressed the horn button, cut my head, had 300 stitches and a month in hospital on bread and water so I might give that one a miss thank you very much. :p
In that case can I come round and toot your horn? I'd pay to see that....:rofl::rofl:

In all seriousness, it wa Ron who suggested it! Blame him! :whistle2:

OP
OP
Badknee

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
it's above the wheel arch liner,if you put your hand in behind the air filter(you might need remove air filter?) you should be able to pull the wires off.
Thanks Chris (y)

OP
OP
Badknee

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
In that case can I come round and toot your horn? I'd pay to see that....:rofl::rofl:

In all seriousness, it wa Ron who suggested it! Blame him! :whistle2:
You can come round and toot my horn anytime you like. .............

Just make sure it's Ron's sodding head under the bonnet when you do!:mad: :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back