Oil Pulling - Help To Source Sesame Oil (1 Viewer)

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I hadn't heard of this home treatment until recently, but I've been asked by my dad to order him some REFINED ORGANIC COLD PRESSED SESAME OIL and I'm struggling to source some in the UK.

Plenty of unrefined around on the Internet and locally at the likes of Holland & Barrett, but before I order him some from the US, are any of you aware of any UK suppliers.

Thanks.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Prey tell what he plans to do with it?

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
If it's for oil pulling then use organic coconut oil - brilliant -available in health shops and Waitrose

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Ah, just read up what 'oil pulling' is ... other oils are usable too ... not sure whether the benefits are real though and how likely you are going to want to continue to do so, is questionable IMV ... 20 mins is a LONG time ... up to 3 times a day on an empty stomach ...

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/best-oil-for-oil-pulling-therapy/

Has your Dad tried live plain yoghurt? My Mum used to have problems and now has that every day (recommended by her doctor) and it has sorted out her mouth issues perfectly.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Kingham

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks for your kind advice on other products, but as much as I love the man, my dad is a cantankerous old so and so :D

He has spent quite a while researching on the Internet and is aware of other products and treatments, but this is the one he has decided is for him.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Thanks for your kind advice on other products, but as much as I love the man, my dad is a cantankerous old so and so :D

He has spent quite a while researching on the Internet and is aware of other products and treatments, but this is the one he has decided is for him.
In which case you'd better think of a use for the oil when he decided he doesn't want to do it after a while ...! :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Sorted now through Statfold Oils

:dogthanks:
Glad you managed, your father should be pleased! I've got one like that & well practised at exacting demands!! Statfold oils look like bone fide suppliers of oils. There's a lot of people on web mis-selling oils that are not pure or properties ruined in processing of them. I will now look on their site when need other oils.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back