Oh no another tyre thread (1 Viewer)

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Good little garage round the corner from us are black circle dealers and there prices are good and have Tesco point bonus so I am going to use them.

what I cant decide is do I fit Michelin Agilis + green @ £106.91 or the camping @ £138.22 <<<< the camping price dropped about £8 for some reason this afternoon.
I looked at my tyres fitted and they are the old camper style on rear and need replacing slight cracks etc I believe these to be original so 9 years old. The fronts are the Agilis+ I thought they was camping these have been fine in the year I have had van and I believe them to be 2 year old.

So what shall I do ? I just cant see why the £125 difference I have read lots of info on here and across the net but still unsure.
I am also going up the weighbridge later so I can get all 3 axle weights and ask Michelin for tyres pressures.

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Sorry thought it was in my profile thingmewotsit its a tag axle Burstner delfin t821 alko chassied renault master

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 14, 2008
Cromer norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Exp
since 2002
I had 4 Continental Vanco Camper 225/65/R16CP fitted to rear on same motorhome as yours in march.
Purchased online from My tyres at a cost of £443.60 Delivered
Managed to get our motorhome dealer to fit for free as was not happy with tyres on motorhome we purchased although they passed MOT.
Steve

Oct 20, 2014
Wicklow Town, Ireland
Funster No
MH
2020 Avantgarde 175
Exp
A good few years
I've just put 2 new Continental Vanco's on the front of mine, the rears are Vanco's also....75psi all round.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
went for the normal Agilis in the end first impressions I cant tell any difference feel fine look ok pressure wise so happy days

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back