Rally Official Bagwell 2017 June 24th 9th July (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Still places available on the Bagwell rally for anyone interested in exploring dorset and its many attractions. Something to suit most people

bengie

Free Member
Feb 14, 2012
bournemouth
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
DO NOT MISS THIS THE BIG ONE BAGWELL LATE CHRISTMAS RALLY. GOOD FOOD AND DRINK 60s MUSIC IN FOOD AND DRINKS TENT EVENINGS.GREAT WEATHER THIS TIME OF THE YEAR CAN GUARANTEE SNOW EVENING OF CHRISTMAS FARE. THOSE WHO WANT TO DRESS UP FOR THIS THEME CHRISTMAS. PRIZE FOR BEST DRESSED.

Deleted User
Please book us in from Thursday 29th June-Tuesday 4th July. No hook ups. Deposit ? who to pay please.
Thanks Pauline and Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Please book us in from Thursday 29th June-Tuesday 4th July. No hook ups. Deposit ? who to pay please.
Thanks Pauline and Ian
Hi Pauline & Ian, Just added you to the list. No deposit to pay, just pay on booking in on the field with the stewards

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi John @TheBig1 what about a fix it day if one spare ,or is it not suitable there ,just a suggestion :D
totally possible if there is any interest. I always travel with a good toolkit and can help with most things that go wrong

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Sounds like a great idea, there's always something to fix.

Looking forward to the Craft Fair/ Bring and Buy. I love an excuse to bring my craft stuff - hopefully they'll be some other crafty individuals coming! Not to mention a couple of bits we no longer use that others might find useful for the Bring and buy :blusher:

JoyJoy

Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi @TheBig1
I would like to arrive on June24th and depart on Friday 30th (with possible return on 5th - 7th? )
With electric hookup please! And a corner against the hedge if possible too! (Just so I get some beauty sleep! Re Rocco! Lol )
Many thanks
Joy

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi @TheBig1
I would like to arrive on June24th and depart on Friday 30th (with possible return on 5th - 7th? )
With electric hookup please! And a corner against the hedge if possible too! (Just so I get some beauty sleep! Re Rocco! Lol )
Many thanks
Joy
All booked on the list Joy

Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
Hi Jim, sorry to be a pain but SWMBO would like hookup as she has discovered there is Tennis on TV. if not possible then we will manage

Mike & Ann
(No 24 on the list)

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi Jim, sorry to be a pain but SWMBO would like hookup as she has discovered there is Tennis on TV. if not possible then we will manage

Mike & Ann
(No 24 on the list)
Hi Mike
Will change your booking to have EHU
Regards
John (not Jim)

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
On your other Bagwell page
Provisionally fee`s for this Rally/Meet are expected to be the same as last year, but may change. With EHU = £14-50 per night..... Without EHU = £11-50 per night...
On this thread i have just seen it is stated as £17.50 and £13.50 is this the correct price ?

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On your other Bagwell page

On this thread i have just seen it is stated as £17.50 and £13.50 is this the correct price ?
I was sure I posted about this when I communicated with the site. Yes the prices at the site have risen across the board due to their increased costs. The same as the rest of us, bills for everything have risen over the last couple of years. The site held their previous prices last year but could not do so again this year

When I first posted about the rally in discussions, the site had not yet decided on pricing, but the lady I spoke to said to me the prices would be very similar to last year

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I hope it the former, the latter is pricey for a rally.

Not wanting to butt in on John`s thread... but...

You do have the use of all the facility`s... ie Shower Block, proper bath if you need one... in scrupulous clean and warm block..

The campers on the proper site are paying upwards of £23 per night... so a reasonable saving for a very popular clean, well run site.. (y)

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Not wanting to butt in on John`s thread... but...

You do have the use of all the facility`s... ie Shower Block, proper bath if you need one... in scrupulous clean and warm block..

The campers on the proper site are paying upwards of £23 per night... so a reasonable saving for a very popular clean, well run site.. (y)
Thanks Mo, much appreciated mate. Those who have been before know that although the price has risen slightly, it is well worth it for such a pleasant site

@old-mo look out for a pm in a bit

Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
We had a winter seasonal pitch this year and facilitys are very good underfloor heating etc great staff nice walks,hoping to do samenext year

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
We would like to book from Tuesday 27th for 1 week ie leaving Monday 3rd without EHU please.
Bill & Sue

We have a fridge problem and would like to change to a pitch with EHU if possible.

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Sorry didn't mean to sound ungrateful. The facilities are good (we had a peak last time) but the reality is we are tight full timers and do not use the facilities, so this is a lot more than our normal budget. Having said that, it's a great rally in a lovely location and we are really looking forward to attending again :)

The acception of course is the bar and restaurant - we do use that of course, they do a fabulous steak.

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We have a fridge problem and would like to change to a pitch with EHU if possible.
No problem I had you down for EHU anyway for some reason

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Sorry didn't mean to sound ungrateful. The facilities are good (we had a peak last time) but the reality is we are tight full timers and do not use the facilities, so this is a lot more than our normal budget. Having said that, it's a great rally in a lovely location and we are really looking forward to attending again :)

The acception of course is the bar and restaurant - we do use that of course, they do a fabulous steak.
No worries Ven, I know what you mean

lafayette

Free Member
Feb 17, 2015
cheshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We can now only stay for 8 nights from 24th June until we leave on the 2nd July. Please can you amend the dates that we can stay.

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
I will have to cut my stay short by one day as somthing has come up at home, so shall be leaving on the Sunday morning.

OP
OP
TheBig1

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I will have to cut my stay short by one day as somthing has come up at home, so shall be leaving on the Sunday morning.
have updated the list

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back