Off to mcc

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by tick59, May 24, 2012.

1. tick59

tick59 Funster

:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:
    WELL ME AND WOR LASS HAVE DECIDED AFTER WE HAVE BEEN MEMBERS OF THIS CLUB FOR ABOOT FOWER YEARS WE ARE GANININN TO A MEET UP AT BEADNELL AT A PLACE CALLED ANNSTEAD FARM.DIVIN'T NA MUCH ABOOT THE PLACE BUT IT LUCKS AL REET.HAS ANY OF YOO LOT BIN??????

2. Popeye

Popeye Funster

wotdefeckseeonabout? :Doh:

3. paulmold

paulmold Read Only Funster

I've been to Anstead Farm and I'm sorry to say I would never go again.

It is (was) supposed to be a C&CC CS which means maximum 5 units + tents. When we were there, there were 8 caravan/motorhomes, and over 20 tents There was also 3 ready-erected tents (Eurocamp style) and a bunkhouse. To serve all these people there was 1 toilet for the ladies and 1 for the men and 1 shower each.
    The bins (large commercial bins) overflowed within 2 days of emptying. There were around 12 hook-ups.
    We never saw the owner during the entire week - there was an instruction pinned on the gate telling the names of new arrivals and telling us to put the money through the letter-box of the house.
    It is a working dairy farm and the only good point is that it is directly opposite the beautiful beach, just over the sand-dunes.
    Sorry to be so negative but you did ask.
    We reported our findings to the C&CC and it was withdrawn as a CS the next year. I believe it is now back on the list so I would hope that things have improved.

• Like Like x 1