Off the grid camper: what set up is everyone using?! (1 Viewer)

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
I wonder how they compare with gas when it comes to running costs?
Very favourably in a small camper if you are comparing with Campingaz. Rather less so if using refillable bottles or a tank.
But I am not sure how relevant this is to the OP who is looking to buy and convert a Luton van on a total budget of £5k to £10k.
I agree. But Jim does make a very good general point of interest to other converters of small vans. You might squeeze it in at the top end of that budget, particularly if you didn't want to buy second-hand appliances.

Oct 6, 2016
norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
The easy option, buy a cheap caravan and there are all your parts. Bin the chassis when finished with it.
Nooooooooo! Ya don bin t'chassis Borr, at'll sell quickur un'ya cun say "shake ma chassis" if'un ya ad'ut up Gumtree undur t'trailur secshun,?! Un wunt cos'ya nuffun ivor!
Wees don chuk nuffun out dunear in Narfuk Borr. (y):LOL::LOL::LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
Nooooooooo! Ya don bin t'chassis Borr, at'll sell quickur un'ya cun say "shake ma chassis" if'un ya ad'ut up Gumtree undur t'trailur secshun,?! Un wunt cos'ya nuffun ivor!
Wees don chuk nuffun out dunear in Narfuk Borr. (y):LOL::LOL::LOL:

Im in Norfolk at the mo , reading this post i now understand why the folks in the local co op dont understand me(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back