Off the boat and then left, right or straight across?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by GeriatricWanderer, Oct 25, 2015.

1. GeriatricWanderer

GeriatricWanderer Funster

Back in Sarfend for a while, then back to RSA.
    I'm already doing a bit of planning for my May/June 2016 continental bimble.

Over recent years I had the "Left, right or straight across" quandry at either Calais or Dunkerque but next year I'm being lazy and sailing down to Santander (not a great deal extra cost really). So, I'll still have the same quandry.
    Weather permitting I'm inclined to turn right and travel along the coast and round into northern Portugal........... or maybe turn left and wander the Spanish side of the Pyrenees.
    If that coast and the mountains are still damp I may shoot across to the Costa Brava and then up into Provence.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. I've visited all those places in the past and all have some great spots.

This is all academic really - every year I try and come up with a vague plan and invariably end up somewhere totally different - I really don't know why I bother.

Now where did I put that map of Norway?

2. Chockswahay

Chockswahay Funster

There's your answer........... Norway is just Fantastic! (y)

3. buttons

buttons Funster

They all look good to me GW but anything is going to be a bit tame compared to your recent helicopter ride. Enjoy it when it arrives......(y)