Off season sites in France

Discussion in 'Full Timers' started by roger loiselle, Feb 18, 2009.

1. roger loiselle

roger loiselle Deleted User

We travel by chunnel on March 1st going fulltiming, we are squeeky new to this, I have been going google eyed trying to find sites for 1 or 2 night stays en route Calais to Rennes onto south coast of France that are open this time of year. Any suggestions ?
    Take care Roger & Jackie Loiselle:Wink:
  2. Braunston

Braunston Read Only Funster

May 21, 2008
    If you go to the link below and select the online booking after you have selected the region it will allow you to put in dates which will then show you what if any campsites are open during that period, you don't have to book anything and you can make your dates as broad as you want e.g. 1 March until 29 March as i say you don't have to book anything, but it will give you an idea of what SHOULD be open

I have highlighted the SHOULD as the French have a knack of just closing if no ones around, so ring ahead and double check.

You could also look a Aires as an alternative to a campsite, if you want more information just ask and i am sure someone will help, try to give as much detail as you can

hope that helps

Camp sites in France
  3. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Jul 25, 2007
  4. Parcverger

Parcverger Funster - Campsite Owner

Aug 13, 2007
    And don't forget us - open all year, wifi, special offers on at present, come and see where the meet will be in August!:BigGrin:

Wherever you go enjoy the journey - France is a beautiful country.

Bob and Di
  5. roger loiselle

roger loiselle Deleted User

Thank you for that, we will see you before Summer. Roger & Jackie Loiselle