LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
off today around 12pm for our trip to Poland tried to get booked just outside Brussels (Camping Grimbergen) but after 6 emails i gave up but then got a reply yesterday they are booked so found another 1(De Klokkeberg) which is better i reckon so 1 door closes another 1 opens which is better don't think the weather will be to kind to us but never mind got to get the sticker at the border for Czech bit like Swiss vinny i reckon not sure on fuel in Czech so will prolly top up in Belgium and hopefully get to Poland on it i think Poland is cheaper but still not a problem will let ya know what its like if ya interested will try to report on route :Smile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Enjoy your trip:thumb:

I understand Poland is deserted::bigsmile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Have a good, Safe trip.. :thumb:

Cant think of anything else to say... :RollEyes:

"OH", bring us back a tin of "Polish".... :Doh::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
lol chris you know you will have someone not happy with ya post even if it is true and what color ya want mo :Smile::Smile:

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
off today around 12pm for our trip to Poland tried to get booked just outside Brussels (Camping Grimbergen) but after 6 emails i gave up but then got a reply yesterday they are booked so found another 1(De Klokkeberg) which is better i reckon so 1 door closes another 1 opens which is better don't think the weather will be to kind to us but never mind got to get the sticker at the border for Czech bit like Swiss vinny i reckon not sure on fuel in Czech so will prolly top up in Belgium and hopefully get to Poland on it i think Poland is cheaper but still not a problem will let ya know what its like if ya interested will try to report on route :Smile:

All the best on your journey Bill and Linda, hope you have a brilliant time, see lots of great things and sup plenty of good Czech, Polish, Belgium . . .any . . . Beer! :drink::drink::drink:

Safe driving, hope all the nutters, kamakasi drivers etc stay well away :thumb:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Coincidence or what !!!

We too are off today in about an hour's time en route to bonny Scotland !:Blush:
Have a great time in Polska, see you when you get back !! :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
We too are off today in about an hour's time en route to bonny Scotland !:Blush:
Have a great time in Polska, see you when you get back !! :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Give us a wave if you are passing Loch Lomond or better still pop in and have a drink or something,

Just look for the Elldis in the drive with the Funster sticker in the window, there is only one MH in the village of Luss,

Ken :drink:

Edit . . .The invite goes for any other funsters of course !

Last edited:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Give us a wave if you are passing Loch Lomond or better still pop in and[HI][HI] have a drink [/HI][/HI]or something,

Just look for the Elldis in the drive with the Funster sticker in the window, there is only one MH in the village of Luss,

Ken :drink:

Bugger :cry:!!!!! Moffat tonight and then the A9 to Inverness !! Thanks anyway !! Mwahhh !:Blush::Blush::Blush:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Bon voyage.....Bill...(Safe trip)..Mel & Chris:thumb:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
sitting outside a mcdonalds still in germany on main road to prague weather bloody raining still never mind stayed near heidleberg last night on the neckar river lovely stop great little town and a festival taking place this weekend so a bonus will be in prague around lunchtime
and should be rat arsed by 3pm lol
mel hows chris mate is she still receiving signals :ROFLMAO:

G4OGE

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
Northwich,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't have one yet
Exp
Caravanning 30+ years
sitting outside a mcdonalds still in germany on main road to prague weather bloody raining still never mind stayed near heidleberg last night on the neckar river lovely stop great little town and a festival taking place this weekend so a bonus will be in prague around lunchtime

The bridge there just below the castle in Heidelberg was featured in the film Odessa file for film buff's.:thumb:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Bugger :cry:!!!!! Moffat tonight and then the A9 to Inverness !! Thanks anyway !! Mwahhh !:Blush::Blush::Blush:

Wave as you go past Steve. ::bigsmile:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Chris.. Yes she is fine....BUT should your signal fail in Poland Chris assures me she can post those mobile wifi boosters on to you.....also when on route back IF we are still at home (at the moment we are still grounded) and if you are close.....call in:thumb:

Mel

Tibs

Free Member
May 22, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Tstar680
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hope you both have a brilliant time. Safe journey!!!

Jane & Steve :thumb:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
in krakow piss as a fart as normal lol camping cleopardia great site taxi into centre just 6 quid and a great restaurant near the site in the park poland is cheap and people are great

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
in krakow piss as a fart as normal lol camping cleopardia great site taxi into centre just 6 quid and a great restaurant near the site in the park poland is cheap and people are great

Nice one Bill, doing what you do best . . . . enjoying yourself . . . . . AND getting pissed . . . . . . Keep up the good work,

:drink::drink::drink::drink:

All the best to you and Linda,

Ken
:thumb:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
still in krakow and its a great place sun is out weather brilliant still off back to prague tomorrow then swmbo flies back on saturday yiiipppeeeee just me and the roundabout girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tibs

Free Member
May 22, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Tstar680
Exp
I'm a newbie
Wait til I tell Linda.....!! Then you are in trouble :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Glad you are both having a good time:Smile:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
shhhhhhhh dont tell linda or she wont sit on them roundabouts any more :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
no blog just memories stored in me tiny brain
but as a run down we went
brussels
Heidelberg
prague
krakow
my return route maybe towards berlin but undecided yet
poland is great extremly cheap
czech also cheap but not as good as poland i reckon
germany is more expensive for booze but the food can be cheap
driivng through prague is a nightmare 1 that i wouldnt wanna do again
and make sure you buy ya vingrette at the border its around 15euro for 3.5t and less
anything above i dont know about if you need the camps i stayed at send me a mesage and i will send u a link to em

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
who am i does anyone know i forgot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
in luxembourgh great site in the city off today back to calais got booked on a ferry for 5.30am at just 27 quid that will do me got to go home make some more money then off to spain 12th june its a bloody hard life aint it people :roflmto:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
away again on the night of the 12th june this time to spain benicassim does anyone know for certain if the toll is up and running from Bordeaux and how much it costs please

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back