Of all the gin joints x 2 (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Would you believe it! Met Colin and Sandra (Armytwowheels) by pure chance in a bar that we stopped at random two weeks ago in a tiny resort on the Danish coast and today bumped into Graham and Rosie (Shuggie) when updating my Sat nav in a launderete in Estapona. (Launderete had fibre optic internet cable). I wonder what the matimatical odds are of that happeneing. Scorcio by the way

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
even more amazing that Colin and Sandra made it to Denmark and back to Spain in a few days :)(y)

Would you believe it! Met Colin and Sandra (Armytwowheels) by pure chance in a bar that we stopped at random two weeks ago in a tiny resort on the Danish coast and today bumped into Graham and Rosie (Shuggie) when updating my Sat nav in a launderete in Estapona. (Launderete had fibre optic internet cable). I wonder what the matimatical odds are of that happeneing. Scorcio by the way

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
The odds of bumping into @Armytwowheels in any bar in Europe aren't much better than 'evens' as they frequent MOST of them. (Well it's 'er NOT 'im but don't say it was me that told you!)

Griff

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
even more amazing that Colin and Sandra made it to Denmark and back to Spain in a few days :)(y)
We do have a little fold up jet plane in the back of our van you know!!

It was lovely to see Mena the other day, a really nice surprise. Unfortunately Phil was with her though. :Eeek::imoutahere:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
The odds of bumping into @Armytwowheels in any bar in Europe aren't much better than 'evens' as they frequent MOST of them. (Well it's 'er NOT 'im but don't say it was me that told you!)

Griff
Cheeky git. You wait, I am going to poke you in your new eyeballs when we next see you. How is the lovely Jackie doing?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
How is the lovely Jackie doing?

Sorry treasure, that went straight over my head, my Jackie is doing fine but I don't recall meeting any lovely Jacky! :whistle2:

She is on these blood thinning drugs and the slightest tap with the base-ball bat and she bruises in seconds so I'm gonna have to lighten up on the beatings. :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back